• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade Summer Update Releases Today

Draugoth

Gold Member
Eve deserves a vacation from slaying Naytiba Stellar Blade adds a summer update today, including a relaxing Great Desert Oasis and new outfits.​

eve-in-new-nano-suit-enjoying-the-summer-with-fishing-v0-w17g7o7xjoed1.jpeg

Stellar-Blade_2024_07-25-24_005-1024x576.jpg

The full patch notes are as follows:

Stellar-Blade_2024_07-25-24_002.jpg

Stellar-Blade_2024_07-25-24_001.jpg

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I still gotta try this game. But it’s like 20+ hours and I already know I wouldn’t finish it.

Draugoth

Gold Member

The full patch notes are as follows:

• A small area for a summer vacation has been added for a limited time at the Great Desert Oasis. Gift EVE a tiny break.
  • Summer time-limited background music at the Great Desert Oasis. You can still listen to the previous Oasis soundtracks at the base camp.
  • Newly added object interaction with the sunbed.
  • Two new outfits and one new accessory have been added, which can be obtained from Clyde’s shop at the Oasis.
  • Fixed the issue of the hair color change not applying in the Boss Challenge preset.
  • Various other bug fixes.

Stellar-Blade_2024_07-25-24_002.jpg

Stellar-Blade_2024_07-25-24_001.jpg

Aenima

Sorry but timed shit in a single player game is stupid as fuck. This is not a live service. Just leave it in.
I think just the Oasis area and music are time limited cuz its replacing how the oasis looks like for a summer themed one. But it would be better if they added the summer themed oasis behind some kind of menu, so players could turn it on or off whenever they wished.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Banned
I think just the Oasis area and music are time limited cuz its replacing how the oasis looks like for a summer themed one. But it would be better if they added the summer themed oasis behind some kind of menu, so players could turn it on or off whenever they wished.
Thank you

I posted before reading this

Larxia

I still gotta try this game. But it’s like 20+ hours and I already know I wouldn’t finish it.
Hm, I could understand it if you were talking about something like Baldur's Gate 3 which is 200 hours long, I know not everyone want to commit to that, but 20 hours? Aren't most games a problem then? I really don't play a lot of games where I spend less than 20 hours, that's super rare.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Aren't most games a problem then? I really don't play a lot of games where I spend less than 20 hours, that's super rare.
It’s true. It sucks getting old.

SJRB

Gold Member

There should be studies on how she's slim and thick at the same time. I don't even understand what's going on with this physique, but hot damn it looks good.

ssringo

Worst part of turning my PS5 back on after a long break (literally since I finished Stellar Blade) is the updating. I didn't bother with the previous update that added the boss rush (?) so I got a bit to do!

Aenima

Worst part of turning my PS5 back on after a long break (literally since I finished Stellar Blade) is the updating. I didn't bother with the previous update that added the boss rush (?) so I got a bit to do!
What sucks is that i lost all the muscle memory for the cool moves and now i play like a peasant. :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Inuteu

Im on new game plus, already catch all fish in the first run

Im trying to get the new outfits but, the fising score dont accumulate(need 1500)

is this a bug? any tips?

its hard to make 1500 poins with just one fish

Aenima

The summer update is pretty nice, but needs the photo-mode to feel complete. Dunno if was added before, but now the compass can stay permanently visible. (Need to go in the game options to make it always visible).

Im on new game plus, already catch all fish in the first run

Im trying to get the new outfits but, the fising score dont accumulate(need 1500)

is this a bug? any tips?

its hard to make 1500 poins with just one fish
Looks like a bug on your game. If restarting the game dont fix it, try delete it and reinstall it. Im also on my NG+ and my fishing points accumulate for each fish i catch.

Top Bottom