• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

EnCjEZg.jpg

I'm guessing it won't be till tomorrow.

So today is Marvel, and either tomorrow is SF or MH.

Just gimme Abigail.

Also I should probably buy tickets for EVO soon

SF 30th anniversary posted from E3 (source):

Pretty cool, though Juri looks like she's surprised to be on there.

Probably later or another day.

I'm 50:50 on whether or not Capcom would put SFV stuff in the slot after MvC:I. It would make sense since FGC people would be tuning in, but it could be seen as taking away from the MvC:I message that they are trying to get out. I'll just have to watch and see.

Village

Ucchedavāda;240567584 said:
SF 30th anniversary posted from E3 (source):

Pretty cool, though Juri looks like she's surprised to be on there.

I wish akuma looked like that in the game, like a cool lion man, and not kinda of a little derp sometimes

Rocket league doing crossplay now with all systems except ps4, any chance future fighting games will do this?

SFV does Windows and PS4. KI does Windows and XBox One.
The problem seems to be getting Sony and Microsoft to agree on cross-play between PS and XBox, which is probably more difficult since they are more direct competitors.

Do I root for the Giant Douche or the Turd Sandwich?

Regardless of which freshest shitstain from the US FGC plays in tournaments, here's the stream schedule for E3:

Tuesday: MVCI Story Mode 1pm - 2pm PDT SFV - 2pm - 3pm PDT

Wednesday: MM Legacy Collection 2 11am - 12pm PDT MVCI Vs Mode 12pm - 1pm PDT

Thursday: SFV Editor's Tournament 10am - 12pm PDT MH World 12:15pm - 1:15pm PDT MM Legacy Collection 2 1:15pm - 2pm PDT MH World 2pm - 3pm PDT

kirblar

Wait

Wait

Does that mean there are more than the 27?
Yeah, looks like it. Given that the characters are in rows of 6 on the select screen, there's a decent chance we have a (slightly) bigger base roster that may have some returnees (Dormammu, Venom, Ghost Rider) we didn't know about.

Yeah, looks like it. Given that the characters are in rows of 6 on the select screen, there's a decent chance we have a (slightly) bigger base roster that may have some returnees (Dormammu, Venom, Ghost Rider) we didn't know about.

Yeah that'll make people a slight bit happier. And since characters are getting changed up it'll be neato.

As for this SFV shit I ain't getting too hyped but even a small thing would be nice. I think I saw a new stage on the righthand side. Maybe it's the EVO one?

I'd actually be ok with that. That'd be pretty meta

Maybe the new Guile costume and CPT stage will be revealed.

They did do character swap costumes for SFxT, so it is not without precedence.

EDIT:
The actual twist is that its only one costume, its for chun, and it makes her look like mvci chun
And good news, it's her new default costume!
But her Nostalgia costume will be on sale for only $5, for those for prefer the old look.

Top Bottom