• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

e0ace0959882dd1f9a74a6f1aaf2ed60.jpg

That's pretty cool.
Any up-close pictures of text and posters?

Ucchedavāda;240611200 said:
That's pretty cool.
Any up-close pictures of text and posters?

You'll probably have to get someone at E3 to do it. I searched around on official twitters and other places but couldnt find anything

Edzi

They should have gotten anyone but gootecks for this.

"Hyuk hyuk hyuk lol lol lol I haven't played this game in forever hyuk hyuk hyuk what, I totally pressed that hyuk hyuk hyuk let me change my buttons, come on hyuk"

Edzi

How is he so clueless about this game, he literally makes a living making content about it and (lol) teaching people how to play. He doesn't know about the thailand stage, he doesn't know about Ed, he doesn't know about s2.5... Get him off stream.

Skilletor

How is he so clueless about this game, he literally makes a living making content about it and (lol) teaching people how to play. He doesn't know about the thailand stage, he doesn't know about Ed, he doesn't know about s2.5... Get him off stream.

He's not. He's knows exactly what happened and is saying he doesn't. He's mentioning specific things like Urien's c.mk just now.

He keeps mentioning how he doesn't play the game they're trying to promote. You can see Harrison start to regret this decision live on stream.
He's not. He's knows exactly what happened and is saying he doesn't. He's mentioning specific things like Urien's c.mk just now.
He keeps mentioning how he doesn't play the game they're trying to promote. You can see Harrison start to regret this decision live on stream.

Skilletor

Yeah, but I'm saying he knows exactly what he's talking about.

I DIDN'T READ PATCH NOTES, I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN MONTHS.

/does c.mk

OH YEAH YOU GUYS MESSED UP MY BOY!

Ucchedavāda;240615780 said:
I think they might have changed the sort order for battle lounges.

Really?

Good on Capcom to let us know about them in a list of patch notes after the servers come back on

Oh.
Wait.

And there wasn't a new stage, it was just the Rashid one : /

Edzi

Yeah, but I'm saying he knows exactly what he's talking about.

I DIDN'T READ PATCH NOTES, I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN MONTHS.

/does c.mk

OH YEAH YOU GUYS MESSED UP MY BOY!

Then is he just being stupid on purpose?

Ugh, my hatred for gootecks grows stronger every day.

That was my first thought when I saw it, but then I thought I saw her wearing glasses or something. Guess she'll always have something around her eyes, but I guess that's fine.

I bet you'll be able to take them off with the special input.

Village

This is before the mike ross retrial arc, and the time skip. Then he becomes future gootecks , gootecks from the future. And he is super serious and good at all fighting games .

I feel legitimately embarrassed watching this showcase. It does nothing for established players and is nigh-impenetrable for new players looking to get a feel for SFV, and they chose the worst possible person to demo it too.

Plus the odds of them revealing Abigail on stream are growing lesser by the minute, so it looks like this'll be an altogether useless experience.

Top Bottom