• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Edzi

Gootecks just confirmed 3 lights into a special and started yelling about how that was a hitbox conversion only possible on a hitbox.

Kill me.

Gootecks just confirmed 3 lights into a special and started yelling about how that was a hitbox conversion only possible on a hitbox.

Kill me.
Only on Cross Counter™ Hitboxes. Order now at a low price of only 499$. Custom made for you and signed by Gootecks, Mike Ross, Combofiend and Yoshinori Ono
's favourite translator

Village

Y'all have like 0 willpower.

My weakness is clothes, my passion is for fashion. I'm in three diamonds deep and i need help.

I don't feel ibuki's though

Maybe it looks better in game ,but like... why does she need a new uniform... her normal outfit is uniform.

What does nash's look like

Nash with the Blitzkampf steeze

2542832-akatsuki_undernight.jpg

Have they mentioned whether or not they're gonna show a new character?

They won't. There are less than 2k people watching this event and Ono hasn't dropped a hint. I don't even think it'll be at CEO tbh.

I do think they'll drop a blog post soon with more info on the character. This was a blowup

Edzi

That stream was the exact opposite of what it should have been. No new info, the guest had no knowledge of the game, and he was low key shitting on it the entire time. I'm legit shocked that even Capcom could screw such an easy stream up so badly.

MrCarter

Oh Gootecks, why are you so damn high all the time? Glad I didn't miss anything special lol. As for costumes, Mika looks VERY good with those glasses and Nash looks cool with that jacket.

Edzi

Oh Gootecks, why are you so damn high all the time? Glad I didn't miss anything special lol. As for costumes, Mika looks VERY good with those glasses and Nash looks cool with that jacket.

Mika's costumes have always made me want to play her, but I've never been able to make her click with me. Might be time to go back and try to fulfill my dream of playing all 3 pro wrestlers in the game.

Village

Mika's costumes have always made me want to play her, but I've never been able to make her click with me. Might be time to go back and try to fulfill my dream of playing all 3 pro wrestlers in the game.

That's how I feel about nash.

Everytime I pick him up, I go " eww" like eww, like I don't like how he plays, like fundamentally with how I play fighting games.

Ucchedavāda;240620048 said:
Keep in mind that some of the legit stuff he says is stuff that was found by other people.
Huh, didn't know that. What a tool.

That's how I feel about nash.

Everytime I pick him up, I go " eww" like eww, like I don't like how he plays, like fundamentally with how I play fighting games.
Weird, that's how I feel when I pick Necalli.

Top Bottom