• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

jett

D-Member
bububu super sfv

Its-Not-Going-to-Happen-Mean-Girls.gif

Village

Weird, that's how I feel when I pick Necalli.

That's ok. Different strokes for different folks, when I picked up necalli I went." oh hey , my spirit animal. Didn't know you were in this game" and he just clicked.

That Ibuki costume... doesn't really look that different than... her normal outfit, besides the scarf.

Pompadour

So which character has the easiest volume 2 trials? I'd like to clear at least one of them.

The trials are harder overall but still very doable. The only ones I haven't completed are Karin, Kolin, and Chun-Li because they were taking me longer than 30 minutes to clear.

MrCarter

They should have gotten anyone but gootecks for this.

"Hyuk hyuk hyuk lol lol lol I haven't played this game in forever hyuk hyuk hyuk what, I totally pressed that hyuk hyuk hyuk let me change my buttons, come on hyuk"

I tried to catch up on this to see the new costumes but soon as Goo started to HYUK HYUK HYUK HYUK HYUK, I turned that shit off immediately.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
RIP my Hori FC4 after over 400 hours of service. SFV won't let me configure it as a D-input controller, and when I use x360ce it somehow causes intermittent stuttering and extreme CPU usage for the process wmiprvse.exe. I tried deleting input.inis and reconfiguring from scratch but my 360 pad worked fine and so did my PS2 controller. So into the garbage you go, Hori-san.

If anyone has used both the asymmetrical FC4 with the adjustable Dpad, and the newer, Saturn style one, do the buttons, dpad and layout feel roughly the same?

MrCarter

So, on another note, everyone's top 5 games at E3? Mine are:

God of War
Mario Odyssey
Spider-Man
Dragonball Fighterz
Shadow of the Colossus Remaster

Edzi

God of War
Mario Odyssey
Spider-Man
Dragonball Fighterz

DBF, shadow of the colossus, and mario are the only ones that left an impression for me.

Sayad

Mario Odyssey
Dragonball Fighterz
Shadow of the Colossus
Wolfenstein 2
Monster Hunter World

I really want Evil Within 2 but damn, they showed nothing but jump scares set pieces, and that's the thing I hated the most from the first game.

Where is Abigail man?
I'm thinking if they really skipped E3, he's probably not ready and getting delayed. :D

God of War
Mario Odyssey
Spider-Man
Dragonball Fighterz
In no particular order:

Spider-Man
Monster Hunter Worlds
Days Gone
Dragonball Fighter Z
Shadow of the Colossus Remastered

JusDoIt

God of War
Mario Odyssey
Spider-Man
Dragonball Fighterz

1. Metroid II Remake
2. Shadow of the Colossus Remake
3. Undertale Remake for Vita
4. Beyond Good and Evil Remake
5. Destiny Remake (Anthem)

Capcom reveal the new character so I can decide what to do with my 140k fight money!

Snake Eyez just beat punk, he was doing some crazy sht. 2.5 Gief
I love that Lariat got the proper buff it deserves.

The funny thing is I was looking at my profile yesterday, and I have a totally better grasp on SFV technique nowadays with Zangief, but my W:L ratio with him is way lower than when I was a scrub with Karin. I wonder if I'm just playing better players now and I was lucky earlier. I definitely feel that my fundamentals are way more solid now.

EDIT What's this about Alex+Ibuki nostalgia costume news?

Top Bottom