• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

myco666

I swear lol. Though it's been raining lightly for the past 3 days so the weather's been downright pleasant. Much needed respite from the freaking 39-40 degrees Celsius coupled with over 70% humidity that we were getting the past week.

Jeez. I am melting here at 18 degrees lmao. Happy birthday!

Nash
GKnYPuW.gif

What about Ryu? I would imagine Nash shouldn't have any issues in that matchup.

Ryu is an easier character to get around compared to most of the cast, yes but he's still in the fight. It's not like there's a set of magic moves that just dominates Ryu like there is against Gief.

If they added Okada's costume to King in Tekken 7, they should give Kenny Omega's "Cleaner" costume to Alex. Also doesn't hurt that he actually plays Alex and is a great person all around.

2 Questions:

1. I've read you can earn Fight Money to buy costumes/characters, etc.. but you can only earn them while you are connected to the internet.

So, I've seen something like this:

Story Prologue Mode - Completing a Prologue will grant you 2000FM.

So, when I complete a story prologue offline, I won't get those 2000FM but what happens when I complete it offline and then later on I complete the story prologue online, will I be able to get those 2000FM or have I ruined that chance?

2. Were the summer costumes, time exclusive aswell?

Damn this game is confusing to newcomers.

2 Questions:

1. will I be able to get those 2000FM or have I ruined that chance?

2. Were the summer costumes, time exclusive aswell?

Damn this game is confusing to newcomers.
1. Yes, you'll get it.

2. I believe the summer costumes are still available. Open up the shop in the main menu, go to costumes and scroll down.

Only the CPT, Halloween and Christmas DLC was listed as time-exclusive I think.

1. Yes, you'll get it.

2. I believe the summer costumes are still available. Open up the shop in the main menu, go to costumes and scroll down.

Only the CPT, Halloween and Christmas DLC was listed as time-exclusive I think.

Ok, thanks.

I've read that there's a rumour that there will be a Super Street Fighter V update and it seems it might be true. But then again, I'm not all into Fighting Games in general, so what do you think?

MrCarter

Ok, thanks.

I've read that there's a rumour that there will be a Super Street Fighter V update and it seems it might be true. But then again, I'm not all into Fighting Games in general, so what do you think?

I think if there is any type of expansion in the future it would most likely be a SSFV, however they have stated it would be a free update for existing consumers instead of paid like SFIV.

Sayad

People complain about Chun getting all the attention from Capcom when it comes to costumes, but it's the same with the modding community, might be slightly behind Mika, but far ahead in front of everyone else last I checked... Will probably take over Mika when MvCI comes out. :D

Also, SFV and Tekken 7 need cross series DLC, need Ling's attire on Chun li.

King Alex would be pretty cool.

Blueblur1

Woke up in time to see Xian reset the bracket and win Thaigger Uppercut. This is the second time Oil King fails to close out grand Finals. Someone should photoshop him and Fuudo into an image with a giant 2.

Numb

If they added Okada's costume to King in Tekken 7, they should give Kenny Omega's "Cleaner" costume to Alex. Also doesn't hurt that he actually plays Alex and is a great person all around.

Stop making sense and get back to the Fang mines
as a Alex main and Kenny fan i'd get that outfit tbh

Stop making sense and get back to the Fang mines
as a Alex main and Kenny fan i'd get that outfit tbh

I mean FFS he has a move called V-Trigger, what else does Capcpom want?

I think Alex is a deplorable piece of shit and I'd main him if such a costume came out.

Pompadour

I mean FFS he has a move called V-Trigger, what else does Capcpom want?

I think Alex is a deplorable piece of shit and I'd main him if such a costume came out.

When Kenny gave Capcom a little bit of shit on the Tekken 7 episode of Excellent Adventures you could tell that's how he really felt.

When Kenny gave Capcom a little bit of shit on the Tekken 7 episode of Excellent Adventures you could tell that's how he really felt.
To be fair, the only people not actively shitting on Capcpom are the people who own or work at Capcpom.

And even that's because they don't say anything at all.

Pompadour

To be fair, the only people not actively shitting on Capcpom are the people who own or work at Capcpom.

I doubt this will ever happen but I'd love some insider at Capcom dishing out dirt about how that place is ran. I'm sure there's people like Combofiend who've probably bitched about the higher ups to people in the pro community in private.

I feel the biggest change from old Capcom and current Capcom is current Capcom doesn't want to spend any money. Their business strategy of re-releases, DLC, and price gouging is the same and has been the same since the 90's (sans DLC, of course). The big difference is last gen they spent too much money and spent it poorly whereas now they overcorrected and refuse to spend anything but what's required to release a product.

A well-earned popoff and milkshake.

Lol didnt a producer call Chun's face disgusting in major interview

Shitting on capcom is now the FGC's #1 pastime (with arguing about waifus at #2 and playing fighting games at #3)

mbpm1

I doubt this will ever happen but I'd love some insider at Capcom dishing out dirt about how that place is ran. I'm sure there's people like Combofiend who've probably bitched about the higher ups to people in the pro community in private.
I'd love for some tell-all to happen later on.

Top Bottom