• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

SephLuis

This might be the first time we've found someone who possesses the anti-salt gene. He loses, but insists he has the stronger character despite using a bottom 3? This man's sacrifice could finally save the FGC from it's eternal saltiness.

Do you know the current tier list for S2.5 ?

Or at least who are the bottom 3 ?

Hey, maybe we should post motivational quotes that can apply to SF/Fighting games. I'll start:

Disclaimer: I heard this quote on an episode of Masterchef Australia and it really stuck with me. Unfortunately I couldn't find an exact source on it so you'll just have to take my word.

"Hard work is a substitute for skill. Skill is not a substitute for hard work." - Marco Pierre White

"I suck." - F.A.N.G
giphy.gif

mbpm1

Hey, maybe we should post motivational quotes that can apply to SF/Fighting games. I'll start:

Disclaimer: I heard this quote on an episode of Masterchef Australia and it really stuck with me. Unfortunately I couldn't find an exact source on it so you'll just have to take my word.

"Hard work is a substitute for skill. Skill is not a substitute for hard work." - Marco Pierre White

That's pretty good. I prefer this one.

tumblr_nq5acoFm2w1usrgjso1_540.jpg

tumblr_nq5acoFm2w1usrgjso2_540.jpg

So in what category do throw loops fall in?

JAXXX

Agreed. If they bring back Sean I really want them to use this design:

The story mode version is awful.

speaking of sean, this made me remember how i wished Laura shared his look and coloring.
i picture Sean looking like this...
neymarmenino2.jpg

so Laura IMO should look like this...
BzSGlFrIcAAs-uA.jpg

not this..
sfv-laura-cosplay-ana-3-750.jpg

but whatever - i like the character anyway

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I guess it's a redirect problem, but all the family trees on this page have the same size for me lol

speaking of sean, this made me remember how i wished Laura shared his look and coloring.
i picture Sean looking like this...
neymarmenino2.jpg

so Laura IMO should look like this...
BzSGlFrIcAAs-uA.jpg

not this..
sfv-laura-cosplay-ana-3-750.jpg

but whatever - i like the character anyway
Can't have her too dark. That's why they have a pale "normal" skin color option.

Also her story mode art speaks volumes.

Scotia

Banned
Sean is basically unironic Dan, and thus unsalvageable

Bullshit. Dan is a joke character in that sense that he's shit tier.

Sean is shit tier but he's literally at the start of his character arc of the young student eager to learn and as such has the potential to be much more.

Dan will always be a joke character. Sean has the potential to be more. Neither is unsalvageable.

Top Bottom