• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

I got it.

19959343_10155613848937147_4012324598002733608_n.png.jpg

Capcom needs to stop with the silhouette, just announce all the characters in the season.

vg260

I just wanna see Abifail already. This season's characters aren't doing much for me but I love the FF characters, so he's likely to be my favorite even if I don't use him. I like fighting against giant characters. A FF stage would be cool too.

I want Rose back, but I'm guessing the closest we'll get any time soon is Menat. So hopefully these two provide a spark for me.

Village

I really, REALLY like ed.

I like everything about the character, and I've gotten ranked higher with him than any other charactedr. He's fun.

Also I like that he doesn't seem like a bad guy... despite all the flair ... he just seems to be wondering the world hanging out with people. His dialogue with mika nd geif just seems like he wants to learn how to wrestle.

Edzi

You know, Capcom had an insane opportunity when both Xavier Woods and Kenny Omega expressed interest in SFV and the FGC. Now, both have cooled on the game completely, and Kenny seems to have actually soured on it to an extent. Capcom could have worked with those guys to really help the series grow, but instead did the complete opposite.

You know, Capcom had an insane opportunity when both Xavier Woods and Kenny Omega expressed interest in SFV and the FGC. Now, both have cooled on the game completely, and Kenny seems to have actually soured on it to an extent. Capcom could have worked with those guys to really help the series grow, but instead did the complete opposite.

Meanwhile Namco Bandai is partnering with NJPW with collaborations between Tekken and the Bullet Club (Kenny Omega's stable)

Gotta say, at least Capcpom is consistent with their decisions. Whatever costs them the least amount of money

MrCarter

Meanwhile Namco Bandai is partnering with NJPW with collaborations between Tekken and the Bullet Club (Kenny Omega's stable)

Gotta say, at least Capcpom is consistent with their decisions. Whatever costs them the least amount of money

Kenny's Alex is still hype though. He's one of the best out there.

Square version from Facebook.

19961501_10155613926852147_207515119887917229_n.jpg

I'm pretty hyped right now. We might also be getting a sweet night time street stage now.

Nice! That looks much clearer. If we have a night time street stage with some of the Final Fight characters in the background it would be amazing.

Pompadour

Capcom needs to stop with the silhouette, just announce all the characters in the season.

I think I'd prefer that but they should probably keep the silhouette regardless. Announcing the characters early on acts as "ripping the bandaid off" when inevitably your favorite isn't in the selection. Keeping the silhouette at least keeps their look a surprise.

Top Bottom