• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Pompadour

You just mad people like alex and he actually gets costumes

It is pretty weird how many costumes Alex gets. I like the guy but I never thought he was popular. Maybe Alex fans have more $$$ than Birdie and FANG fans.

PSN calls the Battle Costume bundle "Original Characters Battle Costume Pack 1" so maybe they'll do a second set and some non-shoto, non-women characters can get some love.

Ryce

Plus a remix of F.A.N.G's theme? Kreygasm
It'd probably be something new. Only the SFII stages use remixed fighter themes (because they originally belonged to those stages before there were character themes).

Edit: X-Kira says a dojo stage is also coming.

MhxYbzF.jpg

Man, I cannot for the life of me get the final strike (a silver edge) of Kolin's 4th trial combo of the second batch, too soon or too late. never hitting the middle ground.

Ryce

It’s not much, but the description for Abigail’s character story on the Japanese Capcom site says that an unexpected character appears at the end.

Village

Alex will be left behind by Abigail

Most people will play alex because they like him and his 3rd strike outfit and abigail will be like hakan only played by people who are really into the character because most people wont like him and use him as example as to why " street fighter went off the rails"

Lets be real here, that's the time line

Most people will play alex because they like him and his 3rd strike outfit and abigail will be like hakan only played by people who are really into the character because most people wont like him and use him as example as to why " street fighter went off the rails"

But Alex is the worst thing to happen to SF so....

Hey now

Hakan was a good counter to a bunch of characters.

Or so I remember.

Mizerman

But Alex is the worst thing to happen to SF so....

You crossed the line.

What's the drama there? Are people actually mad Sonic Fox didn't take everybody's lunch money for once?

To be honest, I was kinda surprised that Sonic Fox didn't win.

It's not much, but the description for Abigail's character story on the Japanese Capcom site says that an unexpected character appears at the end.

Interesting. I wonder who...

Pompadour

It’s not much, but the description for Abigail’s character story on the Japanese Capcom site says that an unexpected character appears at the end.

Maybe Hugo? I figure he'd make an appearance considering they used to share the same body.

By the way, here's my idea for a Final Fight season that people in this thread have been pitching:

1. Hugo
2. Andore Jr.
3. F. Andore
4. U. Andore
5. G. Andore
6. Roxy

Get your ass out of Pakistan so I can play you and assert the superiority of the Alex Nation.
Well ever since 2.5, I regularly beat the one Alex player in my country (on the rare occassion I play SFV) so maybe the Alex Nation should expand its numbers.

Top Bottom