• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Teh Lurv

Which character has the most plus on block moves? I remember launch Nash was pretty much safe off everything on block, but Rashid really feels like he can throw out a ton of light specials without any fear.

I think a combination of pushback & netcode makes Rashi's light specials feel safer online than they technically are.

JusDoIt

Esport of the year is a goofy and meaningless thing to be nominated for (are there Sport of the Year awards?), but SFV is undoubtedly one of the most spectator friendly video games ever created.

Ryce

Anyone who's not at work or school should play through Final Fight today in honor of Abigail gracing our copies of SFV with his presence.

what if you are super bad with him

seeds of doubt

I'm already super bad with the entire cast. No different from anything like before!

But I've started breaking things down and seeing immediate improvements lately. Like actually spending time in training mode and learning matchups for my character. Most of all, I stop doing dumb things like EX Headbutts on wakeup or EX Flashkicks. If I cut that out of my diet, I'll at least be mostly ass instead of full ass.

joe2187

Banned
Esport of the year is a goofy and meaningless thing to be nominated for (are there Sport of the Year awards?), but SFV is undoubtedly one of the most spectator friendly video games ever created.

But please....no ass and titties, think of the Children? watching ESPN.

MrCarter

I think with video games it's a little different as there are so many things taken into consideration to give us all these events and streams throughout the year, and because it's more digital than a normal sport I understand why these awards might happen. We have something similar here in the UK where there are awards shows for these big broadcasters.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, software improvements wouldn't necessarily mean larger file size, so who knows.

Not sure if the update will get its own blog post, since we already got them for Abby and the costumes.

Alright, let's see what's in this thing.

EDIT: Looks like nothing new is visible after downloading the big patch and a small in-game update. We'll have to wait for the server to go up or somebody to quickly mine it.

When this line

"What are we doing to do, Baby? We don't have a car, or any music."

is said dead seriously, you know it's a badass movie.
neoBob.gif

Ucchedavāda;244456911 said:
or somebody to quickly mine it.
GARRETT HAWK..... oh.

:(

Ucchedavāda;244456911 said:
Alright, let's see what's in this thing.

EDIT: Looks like nothing new is visible after downloading the big patch and a small in-game update. We'll have to wait for the server to go up or somebody to quickly mine it.

Yeah, you'd see any improvements like no thumbs up even if the servers weren't live tbh. So I guess it's nothing.

Can somebody remind Capcom that Darkstalkers exists and I want a new game?

Or at least port Resurrection to PC. It would make these maintenance waits that much easier to deal with.

Kashiwaba

Darkstalkers is not dead breh, Morrigan and Jedah are in MvCI surely a new game is coming
Wish capcom would put more of there other franchises characters like Rival school and Darkstalkers into Street fighter, i mean SF story is already a mess and those franchises are already dead so why not use them?

Baby Driver was a good movie

Valerian was a shitty movie
What a coincidence, I saw both today.

It was such a weird feeling. Seeing such an amazing movie and then seeing a shitshow.
And I love Sci-Fi.

The movie was sooooo bad. The story = shit. The dialogue = I wanted to gouge my eyes out. The music = generic. The characters = utterly forgettable.

The ONLY good thing about it was the visuals but the visuals were NOT good enough that you should go see it at a cinema.

and WTF at Rihanna?

Top Bottom