• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

MKAllDay

Ok, would any of my fellow GAFfers be willing to train me in the art of the SFxT?

As a UMVC3 player, I kinda feel like a fish out of water.

I probably can't give you any training but I could be someone to level up with as I am also a Marvel player that never really got into SF. Are you on xbox or ps3?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If sanford is so godlike why isnt he winning tournaments.... there you go.

Also wow at those last comments. Dumb.

triforce is insane. I love it!! He has xbl online play vids as evidence!

he salty at krone wins.

krone should tweet him to hold dat L.

he said he should lynch krone?

wtf.

Seik

Banned
iV7JXBAcakrcc.gif

The salt.

Yeah, dat salt, saltiest salt of all the tournament imo. I could taste it from here. Poor ChrisG! XD

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Triforce lives off of Empires winnings.

He hates that someone wants to live off of their own winnings. Its pretty evident.

Xevren

Not as much Yoshi as I would like but still great stuff as usual. Will there be SFxT 'Online Warrior' coming anytime soon?

He had a video right here that shows some online playing if you happened to miss it already. Willing to bet he will though, or at least hoping anyway.

LProtag

I just found out NerdJosh is from my area and after looking at all the mutual friends we have on facebook I'm pretty sure I've hung out with him before, haha.

Imm0rt4l

Arozay

I'm unfamiliar with Tekken, so they actually have character themes? Suck that they didn't go all out for Character BGMs in SFxT, going to get sick of the stage themes fairly fast.

kirblar

I'm unfamiliar with Tekken, so they actually have character themes? Suck that they didn't go all out for Character BGMs in SFxT, going to get sick of the stage themes fairly fast.
If the Tekken characters didn't have their own themes to bring in, it likely would have just been too much effort to create them.

Imm0rt4l

ehh kinda.... it's mostly stage themes now. You still have throwback to their old stage themes though like Jins stage in tekken 3 is essentially his theme, but it's only in 3 and remixed in ttt2.

The character select screen is ear crack.
And Heavenly Garden/Fallen Garden from 2:00.....Dear God.
Yea that's a dope transition.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I think, since the tag system here doesn't involve a team member dying and the fight continuing there wasn't a workable place to decide on which character's theme would start playing next.

May be why they went with stage themes.

I do actually like the stage themes a lot; remember that the stages have multiple phases and the music changes to a new track for each phase.

Mad Gear Hideout track 3 is amazing.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I earlier said that some of the music reminds me a lot of CPS2 era capcom stuff, and when I said that I definitely had the Mad Gear Hideout tracks (all of them) in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpVO5AgXsx0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxynB1f5r8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZBsKL6adxQ

Round 1 is a remix of Rolento's alpha 2 theme, so that's kinda cheating. Actually, I think they're all remixes of FF/Alpha tracks. Super cheating.

Ok, then cheating is amazing.

jbug617

Banned
Just checked to see where my game is at and it's in NJ. I'm not going to get it till Wednesday or Thursday. Also anybody know when the guide is going to be released?

LProtag

Just bull shit the entire paper. Like a boss.

I bought a 4 pack of Amp energy drink, chips, and fucking spaghettios.

What you monsters know about OooooooOOoooooo's ?

It's a paper on bad movies though! It's kind of interesting.

Also these were two totally unrelated purchases that happened to coincide in an amazing way. They weren't even supposed to get here on the same day, but now I can't see myself doing anything but downing gummi cherries and grinding.

I earlier said that some of the music reminds me a lot of CPS2 era capcom stuff, and when I said that I definitely had the Mad Gear Hideout tracks (all of them) in mind.

Round 1 is a remix of Rolento's alpha 2 theme, so that's kinda cheating. Actually, I think they're all remixes of FF/Alpha tracks. Super cheating.

Rolento's theme is a remix of Bay Area Part 1 so A2 cheated first. But they did the same with Sodom in A1 and 2 with the Subway Part 1 remix. My whole thing with Rolento is that his theme is remix for a stage he isn't even in. Don't get it though.

And the Tekken track to end all Tekken tracks is Touch and Go from 4. So Mellow.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I have a question regard with special collection gems. What is special about it since we are getting them from DLC right? (or is it better than any dlc gem?)

Stop posting all the awesome tekken music. It just makes me more sad that we only hear jin's, orge's and the tag intro themes during certain fights. Capcom give us character and stage theme options like SSFIV please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpVO5AgXsx0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxynB1f5r8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZBsKL6adxQ

I'd rather they cheat like this than give us the crap music that was in SFIV.

Top Bottom