• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Penguin

Hmm so Common has a costume?

Who can he be?

CHFDdUsW8AAVnEj.jpg

Relaxing in my trailer on set for #SuicideSquad Just left costume. This joint is Fresh! #LayingDownOnTheJob

https://twitter.com/common/status/608341635747971072

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Black Spider is also in the New 52 Suicide Squad but I feel like Katana is taking his place as the captured vigilante in this.

Busty

Banned
Hmm so Common has a costume?

I don't want to be that guy but..., 'costume' really just refers to the costume department on a film set and even if this character is wearing a T-Shirt and jeans he'd still have to go costume for a fitting etc.

In saying that I still think that he's playing
Black Mantis
which would tie into the rumour that
Aquaman's trident
is supposedly
hanging in Waller's office

Penguin

I don't want to be that guy but..., 'costume' really just refers to the costume department on a film set and even if this character is wearing a T-Shirt and jeans he'd still have to go costume for a fitting etc.

In saying that I still think that he's playing
Black Mantis
which would tie into the rumour that
Aquaman's trident
is supposedly
hanging in Waller's office

Oh I know what he could have meant, but wanted to get some conversation going

ayer's really going all out with tattooing everything that walks in this film. i think it's his take on comic book movies, going so visual that even their damn themes are tattooed on their faces and shit lol. with some it works (like joker imo) but harley's face tattoo and common's are kind of unappealing.

Ahasverus

Looks like the devil from The Passion.

The design is horrible, it really is, but the character "spirit" is palpable. Those eyes are ready to madness.

Odoul

He looks creepy as fuck.

Harley on set too.

11220128_903790749681072_1312424895863396393_n.jpg

11412358_903786969681450_4165853303985449815_n.jpg

It looks like the cuffs of purple pants are just poking out at the bottom.

I wonder if they're hiding classic TAS looks for the both of them under there. Kinda weird to see this movie try to hide anything.

ryan299

El Mayimbe now thinks Eastwood is playing Slade Wilson.

Take it with a grain of salt cuz this is like the third different character he has mentioned for Eastwood

Top Bottom