• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

DAMAGED

ROTTEN

JUSTICE

What were they thinking? Batman is looking to be the best thing about this movie, at least visually.

That car seriously looks like it's out of a Joel Schumacher film

Ahasverus

They really want to make us hate them. Well they're the villains after all. Which is funny, how we get so attached to crazy murderers. Heh.

The Batman suit is totally the GOAT. There's no need to think otherwise. It just is.

For all the people who were worried about the cowl being too inflexible and stiff

gUHN.gif

l4z07aQ.jpg

Excellent. I didn't doubt that it would (the costume designer went on record saying that it was a huge priority, IIRC), but it's great to see some visual confirmation.

So which movie comes first? Batman Bin Suparman or Suicide Squad? What's the continuity?
How much of a role does Batman have, would be interesting to have him as the antagonist while rooting for the villains

Loxley

I am so un-bothered by the tattoos that I'm starting to get a little Schadenfeude whenever GAF has a meltdown over them. Total mountain out of a molehill in my opinion.

Forgot they're CG'ing the cape.

That material is so weird/crazy/kinda cool looking. Almost looks like a highly detailed figure in that bottom shot, haha :)

I am so un-bothered by the tattoos that I'm starting to get a little Schadenfeude whenever GAF has a meltdown over them. Total mountain out of a molehill in my opinion.

Same here. It simply doesn't make sense to me why it bothers people so much, but it's funny to see.

Maddocks

That joker car really does look like something Joel would have put in batman and robin if the joker was alive. But I'll allow it even though I kinda hoped it would have just been a stolen car and not his personal car.

I still have high hopes for the movie and it will def surprise people, but hey, more batman is a good thing.

That joker car really does look like something Joel would have put in batman and robin if the joker was alive. But I'll allow it even though I kinda hoped it would have just been a stolen car and not his personal car.

I still have high hopes for the movie and it will def surprise people, but hey, more batman is a good thing.

Nah, Joel would have made this.

S00U3NY.jpg

I trust Ayer man, he is a good director/writer.

Loxley

Joker has earrings too?

Looks like a reflection off the windshield.

*edit - now that I look at both photos, it may actually be an earing.

How am I more hyped for this than Batman bin Superman?

I think it's pretty simple, because WB are keeping BVS really close to the chest for the time being and Suicide Squad just looks it'll be fucking nuts in a really awesome way. Plus, I think SS is a more inherently interesting premise than most other superhero films, so everyone's curiosity is peaked.

Those Batman pics. Gaaahhhh. I'm still sort of in disbelief that not only have they gotten rid of the rubber suit, but that its also black and grey.

How am I more hyped for this than Batman bin Superman?
- A cast of villains and criminals, something that hasn't been done in superhero movies yet
- A new Joker
- A Batman that's already been revealed in BvS, so they can go crazy with him in this movie
- Laying the groundwork for the DCCU, perhaps even more so than BvS (villains, Arkham, flashbacks, Joker, magic, etc)

- A cast of villains and criminals, something that hasn't been done in superhero movies yet
- A new Joker
- A Batman that's already been revealed in BvS, so they can go crazy with him in this movie
- Laying the groundwork for the DCCU, perhaps even more so than BvS (villains, Arkham, flashbacks, Joker, magic, etc)

Also there's no Superman.

Saya

Batman sawing open Joker's car.
I can't wait to see what Leto does with this. So hyped.

I have a feeling this openness regarding the set is all done on purpose. And it worked amazingly well to hype people up.

Top Bottom