• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Suicide Squad' to Star Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Another connection between BvS and the Suicide Squad?

Sources tell me in the lower levels of the prison where #AMANDAWALLER keeps all the SUPER POWERED META HUMANS, she has inside a trophy case - #AQUAMAN's TRIDENT as seen in the recently released still with #JasonMomoa! How did she come into the trident's possession? What happened to Aquaman in #BatmanvSupermanDawnofJustice

SPOILERS

a916

David Ayer just tweeted this image along with the words:

"Set dec. Every detail matters #SuicideSquad "

CBJEC9vUUAANf-e.jpg

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
so is this Umberto Gonzalez person have a good record with DC rumors or just like more mess than hit like Lation Reviews?

There are some movies in which the dude has a legit inside source that feeds him stuff, this looks like one of those movies.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Scott Eastwood confirmed for Suicide Squad

was previously rumored to be GL.

Raymond Olubowhalelfkdjalfjkdalk also confirmed.

Let the speculation commence!

Article speculates Killer Shark, I could see a tall imposing frame like that for Bane (would differentiate him from Nolan's Bane) or Bronze Tiger (heard he's not allowed on Arrow anymore due to movies). Seen some suggestions for Black Manta but I don't know if he has the Charisma to pull that off, but that's definitely plausible.

As for Eastwood, I don't know what to make of him. As a villain I could see him as Captain Cold maybe.

Imperial

Article speculates Killer Shark, I could see a tall imposing frame like that for Bane (would differentiate him from Nolan's Bane) or Bronze Tiger (heard he's not allowed on Arrow anymore due to movies). Seen some suggestions for Black Manta but I don't know if he has the Charisma to pull that off, but that's definitely plausible.

As for Eastwood, I don't know what to make of him. As a villain I could see him as Captain Cold maybe.

I could see Eastwood playing Steve Trevor

Dude is known for playing monstrously big characters. Cannot see Black Manta. Killer Shark is most likely, Bronze Tiger could be neat, and Bane? If he was the comic book version, I'd be so down for it. But it seems like the less likely.

I could see Eastwood playing Steve Trevor

I want that now

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho

Scott Eastwood...This is a out of nowhere last minute casting so I doubt that he is a member of the squad or a random villain( these type of late casting usually play smaller role) Steve Trevor is maybe a possibility or even someone more important and is related to other DC movies.

strafer

Dude, he could play Rick Flagg.

Loxley

Well, see, now I want that to be a line of dialogue in SS. They're all arguing about having to team with each other and Joker buts in - "Hey...hey...shut the fuck up. Shut it once and for all before I fuckin' kill you."

Maddocks

Well, see, now I want that to be a line of dialogue in SS. They're all arguing about having to team with each other and Joker buts in - "Hey...hey...shut the fuck up. Shut it once and for all before I fuckin' kill you."

Suicide Squad to be rated R. Make it work WB!

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
So it seems he will be playing
Steve Trevor
which really means this film is important in establishing a lot of the DCCU

http://www.latino-review.com/news/exclusive-scott-eastwood-to-cameo-as-steve-trevor-in-suicide-sqaud

just as excepted I guess, last minute hiring was mostly for his angel solo movie.

but I have to say WB is doing awesome with their casting as of late.

Seems like Leto is teasing his Joker voice again?

Or his fans really love when he talks dirty to em

https://youtu.be/CvFou2M4b-g

hype+10000

He seems enjoying teasing his Joker voice unlike Affleck who gave us nothing :(

obin_gam

So this movie is basically Suicide Squad: Establishing The Entire DC Cinematic Universe? The movie is probably even more important in the long run than BvS because it's laying the foundations for so many characters, locations, and villians.

Would Croc be on the Squad or more likely an Arkham prisoner that gets loose?
I'm actually now more hyped for this one than BvS.

Never in my life would I have thought that.

a916

just as excepted I guess, last minute hiring was mostly for his angel solo movie.

but I have to say WB is doing awesome with their casting as of late.

hype+10000

He seems enjoying teasing his Joker voice unlike Affleck who gave us nothing :(

Affleck is already done filming, whereas Leto is going to start real soon. (or maybe not much considering he's on on tour right now...)

Loxley

So as of right now we have:

The Suicide Squad:
- Joker (Jared Leto)
- Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie)
- Deadshot (Will Smith)
- Rick Flagg (Joel Kinnaman)
- Enchantress (Cara Delevingne)
- Jai Courtney (Captain Boomerang)

Supporting roles/cameos:
- Amanda Waller (Viola Davis)
- Killer Croc (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje)
- El Diablo (Jamie Dodd)

- Scott Eastwood (rumored to play Steve Trevor)
- Karen Fukuhara (unknown role)
- Jay Hernandez (unknown role)
- Raymond Olubowale (unknown role)

No confirmation/rumored:
- Deathstroke (supposedly played by Joe Manganiello)
- Batman & Lex Luthor cameos

Penguin

The Suicide Squad:
- Joker (Jared Leto)
- Deadshot (Will Smith)

Supporting roles/cameos:
- El Diablo (Jamie Dodd)

No confirmation/rumored:

Throw Plastique on that list
https://instagram.com/p/056TVLDpmb/

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So this movie is basically Suicide Squad: Establishing The Entire DC Cinematic Universe? The movie is probably even more important in the long run than BvS because it's laying the foundations for so many characters, locations, and villians.

Would Croc be on the Squad or more likely an Arkham prisoner that gets loose?

well according to rumours (big spoilers ahead)
the movie ends with a prison break, I'm guessing they are going to put a lot cameos in that scene

Effect

The Suicide Squad:
- Joker (Jared Leto)
- Deadshot (Will Smith)

Supporting roles/cameos:
- El Diablo (Jamie Dodd)

No confirmation/rumored:

Joker is not on the squad. We have no idea how he'll be used. He shouldn't be listed as being apart of the team to avoid any confusion or misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom