• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milky Holmes 07
JMx3x.jpg

Another show, another hidden treasure turns out to be AKG 49 merchandise.

Extremely fun episode. Going to a trapped filled mansion was extremely fun. Cordelia and her cave madness was fun too.

Binbougami ga 2

EbmIT.jpg

This was even more glorious animated.

Another great episode. Looks like they extended a few jokes and went out of order with Keita's introduction, but that's fine because Bobby is much better.

And the stuff after the credits was awesome too. I cracked up at the mousepad joke.

Jex

[Fullmetal Alchemist Bro] - 27

FMAB27-281.jpg

These guys are really working hard to make sure that every OP is worse than the one that came before it. This one's especially ugly because parts of it appear to have been literally made in powerpoint. Embarrassing:

FMAB27-282.jpg

Oh, wait this is just some thinly-veiled recap episode? Well that's an awkward way to break the pace of the story. Let me skip ahead to the next episode:

[Fullmetal Alchemist Bro] - 28

Okay, that's better, I suppose. I see we've managed to literally assemble all the characters in one location, that sure is useful. I suppose it is interesting that (apparently) all the antagonists are confronting the protagonists but the protagonists are being spared death. It's certainly a useful way to keep the story moving forward, I guess.

Oh, I suppose it had been far too long since we had an inappropriate comedy section -

FMAB27-283.jpg

Thanks for that.

[Fullmetal Alchemist Bro] - 27

http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz278/Jexhius/FMAB27-281.jpg[/IM]

These guys are really working hard to make sure that every OP is worse than the one that came before it. This one's especially ugly because parts of it appear to have been literally made in powerpoint. Embarrassing:

[IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz278/Jexhius/FMAB27-282.jpg[/IG]
.[/QUOTE]

Golden Time Lover is one of the better sounding OP's they chose for FMA BRoHood. It even had an ed and al moment and the song is catchy, and Roy was all cool too.
[img]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m615/deoxys101993/GIFs/112.gif

Articalys

The first twelve contenders for AST step through the qualification gate:
1st 172 Eru Chitanda @ Hyouka
2nd 171 Mei Misaki @ Another
3rd 168 Yuuki Kataoka @ Saki
4th 164 Shizuno Takakamo @ Saki
5th 139 Hitagi Senjougahara @ Nisemonogatari
6th 135 Uta Mihirogi @ Saki
7th 134 Mahiru Inami @ Working!
8th 132 Haruna @ Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?
8th 132 Haruka Amami @ The Idolmaster
10th 123 Shinobu Oshino @ Nisemonogatari
11th 119 Miu Takanashi @ Papa No Iukoto O Kikinasai!
12th 115 Saber @ Fate/Zero
Various sources suggest that tournament organizers are probably paranoid enough that this year will have even lower vote totals than last year.

survivor

Banned
Binbougami ga 2

These goods better sell a lot so we can get a second season. I hope we see more of these small skits in the future episodes.

cajunator

Banned
Space Bros 15

This show continues to be excellent.
Kind of slow at the moment, pacing-wise but some important character development is taking place. This episode makes me want to put together a puzzle backwards. I think it would be a fun challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom