• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were prebaked phrases you'd select from that'd translate appropriately to the whatever the user's set language was.

oh yeah. Well I assume it ain't too hard to create a list of like the dozen generic anime dialogue ;P

HxH 39

That was pretty cool stuff. Conjurer seems like a class for cool fights.

Speaking of which:

nen.jpg

Was nen stuff always written in japanese and not Playstation icon language? I don't recall...

shawnlreed

It looks like there are plans to release a Sword Art Online PSP game : Infinity Moment

7575171722_2f6bfaf68a_n.jpg

All I know is, if I get hurt, I'm damn well drinking that healing potion, unlike this chump:

7575200390_19c337c28e_n.jpg

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Yuru Yuri 12 -END-

OH MY GOD. This show is so goddamn awesome.

I... I can't...

Unbe-freaking-lievable.

Best character: Kyouko Everyone but Chinatsu Mari-chan Chitose
Worst character: Chinatsu
?: Akarin

greatest anime about nothing with cute girls since Azumanga Daioh!

and

Black > Yellow > Red > Brown > Green

Space Bros 16

Holy fuck. Like seriously, I'll wait until the space license is as easy as getting a driver's license.

also, Mutta might just be the best MC in anime.

So I started watching Phi Brain on a whim.

I like this show, alot the lead, the art, music, premise, etc.

I got trolled ever so nicely by the end of ep 4 by Anna.

vEeeJl.jpg

Awesome untill the end ..The fact that he needed such an handicap to lose was a good thing as he was very cool..
i was expecting a great mid season episode but i sure hell wasn't expecting a cool ep like this .

After 6 weeks of teasing the robes are as awesome as expected... but the fights were very cool

- Happy : when in trouble happy shower and then happy shower !! Didn't we have a limit set at one use per day/fight ? ..let's forget about it !!
- Sunny : Classic but effective ! beat your opponent , until he can't get up ..
- Peace : Crybaby of the day week year century ....but i can't help but to smile
- March : Captain tsubasa would be proud ..
Reverse multiple shooting kicks ? BRAVO !
- Beauty : Would had lost if this wasn't a 2-1 fight ... but still impressive finish

Also :
68JHbl.jpg

Funny character but that's it
sYBael.jpg

Perfect on all fronts !!! Her fighting style was cool too ...

Ultimadrago

I noted earlier I thought that Red Hawk lifted elements from other shows. Initially I thought it was just some sort of homage but nope, one fight in particular stood out to me and changed my opinion because as I was watching it...

Stay free [flying], Red Hawk.

mAcOdIn

Campione 2

that op makes me sad. a 2 person romance that could literally take on the gods could work. But I can see half the show filled with harem antics.

And I believe ms italy. If 1 kiss can kill a god, how much more can you expect out of a soul mate :/
Err, I believe the kiss was just a prerequisite for allowing the main character to become a God as opposed to using the power and then having his body unable to handle the power and dying.

That said, I have no fucking clue what was going on after that. Was that shrine maiden girl posing as Erica in the school somehow, like with magic or something? How else would the dude grab the wrong person's fucking hand? Is such a mistake possible otherwise?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't post in here normally but I watched episode 1/2 of Accel World.

Please tell me the main character grows a pair later on. I can't stand him right now.

Jarmel

Banned
Are people still nitpicking about the whole launch bit for Sword Art? The launch bit is fine if a little exaggerated. The bigger issue is with the hardware crap rather than the launch in of itself.

Soma

I wonder how much better Accel World would be if Cartman-kun had the same mannerisms as the real Cartman from South Park.

the black guy is American
the main character is Japanese
and the blue haired leader guy is Anime

I don't think that guy is black. There are plenty of anime characters that look like that that are still referred to as Japanese. He might be from Okinawa or something.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Joshiraku - 2

Even they know South London is best London. Though I do feel sorry for them that they have been taught the American way of eating steaks rather than the elegant European way. Keep your knife in your writing hand and the fork in the other.

And it looks like Suda51 has had some influence with the sixth cast member.

And yes this game would be liable for a law suit in the UK for misleading the consumer. The families should at least expect their money back for their child's death.

I'm pretty sure it would liable for a lawsuit in virtually every 1st world country, including Japan.

And I hope you guys are joking with this stuff, because this is really taking nitpicking too far. Like dresden said, you're all picking the weirdest stuff to attack. Just enjoy the damn murderous MMO show!

Horizon II ep 2
tumblr_m76leilC711r48nrko1_500.gif

The battle portion was pretty good, though hopefully characters get a better chance next time, like Noriki. Political intercourse part was hilarious, mainly cause of Tori's VA, but largely second half was just decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom