• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to sports anime.

And really, I can't imagine that they'll
lose given that there are still two more guys to introduce. Although I guess they can lose because it's pool play or whatever.

Yeah but they did alot of damn foreshadowing by pointing out they won games by over 100 points. : /

Articalys

Kokoro Connect 3

Damn, I just realized this is a still ongoing LN series, meaning we're probably not going to get any sense of closure out of this. Ah well, at least I'm still enjoying the series.

jbug617

Banned
Welcome to sports anime.

And really, I can't imagine that they'll
lose given that there are still two more guys to introduce. Although I guess they can lose because it's pool play or whatever.

they foreshadow a lot of stuff. They are making a big deal of team play and individual play. Kagami did have a lot to say about individual play in their last game before Kuroko punched him
The manga is currently is being fan translated, so I might take a look at it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah but they did alot of damn foreshadowing by pointing out they won games by over 100 points. : /

they foreshadow a lot of stuff. They are making a big deal of team play and individual play. Kagami did have a lot to say about individual play in their last game before Kuroko punched him
The manga is currently is being fan translated, so I might take a look at it.

Yeah, I remembered that it was pool play in the middle of the post. It gives the writer an out anyway.

Kokoro Connect 3
tumblr_m7ixokTYVv1rvbl4vo1_500.gif

This whole scene was awesome everything around the phone stuff, we need even more scenes like these. I also liked the Aoki and Taichi convo.

That ending cliffhanger with Inaba, hope shes alright. And Im glad Yui is over her thing with dudes

Scryed 14 - 18
tumblr_m7iytqjH5x1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Ryuho was so good now. Definitely like him in the lead role more than Kazuma though Kazuma was getting to be alright once
he confronted Rukia Kuchiki, I mean Ayase, and experienced her death :(
. Tachibana and the eight balls are still good.

The peaking into the other side and decomposition and etc is pretty neat concept for the basis of their powers.

Articalys

Prelims have resumed:
1st 281 Nyaruko @ Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
2nd 255 Aoi Yamada @ Working!
3rd 248 Louise De La Valliere @ Zero no Tsukaima
4th 228 Hisa Takei @ Saki
5th 226 Hinata Hakamada @ Ro-Kyu-Bu!
6th 216 Erio Touwa @ Denpa Onna To Seishun Otoko
7th 213 Yui Funami @ Yuru Yuri
8th 197 Mael Strom @ Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?
8th 197 Miki Hoshii @ The Idolmaster
10th 191 Yae Kobashiri @ Saki
11th 183 Yukiho Hagiwara @ The Idolmaster
12th 182 Lynette Bishop @ Strike Witches
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!

duckroll

Binbougami ga! - Episode 3

It's good that the show is starting to introduce new characters, because the same gags would start to get old after a while. I see they're going the direction of guilt-tripping Ichiko into doing good things now, but at least it doesn't seem to have a major impact on her personality. I'm not a huge fan of the way drama is handled in the show, but the parody gags are pretty good, and the binbou gadgets seem creative and fun.

I'll say the closest thing the show reminds me of so far is Excel Saga. Not really a bad thing. Oh and look, a dog shows up next week! (lol)

9hU8i.jpg

Kuroko's Basketball 16
tumblr_m7j3olu4dh1qdviero1_500.png

Ryu Sakurai needs way more screen time, love his apologies and hes perfect match for action with Kuroko. Hopefully he remains in action next episode and Kuroko too. His apologies are entertaining.

Momoi is pretty awful.
That Tetsu-kun part was really annoying and the ending see you next week card. Shes giving him such a hard time.
. Her intelligence and womans intuition, and Aomine as well as a few of the others make this seem like the most difficult team they have faced, however, I have hopes they will somehow pull through. Their manager needs to work on enhancing the abilities of everyone else though.

The This Is Japanese Lunch Time Rush is a nice touch in the ending animation. And lastly, did I miss where it was said why Seirin doesn't have a proper coach?

Kuroko's Basketball 16
g28EK.gif

Is that a Jack-in-a-box you are holding or are you happy to see me?

Yeah, kinda don't see why this match is going to take so long if I think what the end result will be.

I guess it is pretty good for a lose if anything to build resolve and have everyone power up.

But man, when on earth are they going to introduce some of the other characters that's been in the OP?

Sword Art Online 3

Ive been worried of how they would do character interactions and such in the virtual world since theres no irl like in Accel World, and I think the way they handled it here, worked decently. Though I think the day to day stuff would have worked better irl then in game but well that would fundamentally change the anime. So it worked, but it was kind of dull for most of it except for
Kirito's gift part

The best part was
Klein and Kirito moment, that was really emotional there, when he got the cheap item and such, hope they guild it up in the future

On Sachi, who I guess sounds like Bakuman's Miho
they should have just had her actually sing We Wish You A Merry Christmas, but then I guess they cant sing the same song in two different anime?

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Sword Art Online Episode 3

Wow. The funny thing is, I really do think it was partially Kiritos fault that they died. That room probably spawned creatures based on the person with the highest lvl. No power leveling lower peeps in this bitch!! Just a theory tho. It would be a dick move if the programmer just places higher lvl monsters on lower floors.

Sword Art Online Episode 3

Wow. The funny thing is, I really do think it was partially Kiritos fault that they died. That room probably spawned creatures based on the person with the highest lvl. No power leveling lower peeps in this bitch!! Just a theory tho. It would be a dick move if the programmer just places higher lvl monsters on lower floors.

MMOs actually work like that? Thats as unfair as the last kill special item bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom