• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

The next light novel with an absurdly long title to get an anime adaptation is Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo? (Don't Problem Children Come From an Alternate World?).
The story follows Izayoi Sakamaki, a boy bored with the entire world. One day, an envelope arrives for him. The moment Izayoi opens the envelope, he is transported to an alternate world. There, he discovers that two other "problem children" were transported by envelopes as well — a taciturn girl named Yō Kasukabe with a cat, and a beautiful yet haughty girl named Asuka Kudō. A girl named Kuro Usagi (Black Rabbit) summoned the three to the community "No Name" to overthrow the devil.

cajunator

Banned
iUXCOIzDiyzz2.gif

i5dkjsIshS6Ah.gif

THIS POST IS PLATINUM AWESOME.

The next light novel with an absurdly long title to get an anime adaptation is Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo? (Don't Problem Children Come From an Alternate World?).

m_ond_a_ij_2-d.jpg

The story follows Izayoi Sakamaki, a boy bored with the entire world. One day, an envelope arrives for him. The moment Izayoi opens the envelope, he is transported to an alternate world. There, he discovers that two other "problem children" were transported by envelopes as well — a taciturn girl named Yō Kasukabe with a cat, and a beautiful yet haughty girl named Asuka Kudō. A girl named Kuro Usagi (Black Rabbit) summoned the three to the community "No Name" to overthrow the devil.

lmao.

wonzo

Banned
Rinne no Lagrange 15

Best episode yet!
I wonder what was with the Yurikano that Madoka saw and the other Yurikano on Dizelmine's ship
The Op's better now thanks to the fact that they've removed most (all?) of the reused footage and the rotating ED's all own own own!

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Razgriz-Specter
Still have alot of stuff to add though.
72.7%

Wow. What compell him to do that .
He stood for an ideal. A future where the signatures can run free on GAF. *salutes*

cajunator

Banned
I woke up this morning because I was dreaming of aliens by my bed, which is kind of freaky, but then I woke up to the full version of Platinum Disco and the announcement of more HNNNG. This might not be the greatest day ever, but its pretty fucking close!

Ok, I'll be watching that, damn she's cute. <3

Just watched YuruYuri 4 this morning. This image explains my feelings.

va6Ad.png

Just... wonderful... Ayano <3333

courtesy of IRC: (possibly NSFW who knows anymore)
http://www.sneakerbunko.jp/wallpaper/images/1110/m_ond_a_ij_2-d.jpg
http://www.sneakerbunko.jp/wallpaper/images/1104/m_ond_a_ij-d.jpg

Uchip

Banned

sonicmj1

Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru 3

What a great episode. Both parts were fantastic. It's a pretty well-written comedy.

DaaEL.png

There were a tuna laughs in this episode.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of "cat boy".

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/darkside1337

LTTP because I actually sleep and all but just in case you guys wanted to see what greatness looks like.

Based on the MALs listed here my top 3 compatibles

1. Cajunator
2. Hitokage
3. Cwarrior

I don't even know how thats possible. I expected the 2nd but 1 and 3 seem like that shouldn't even be feasible to have together.

cajunator

Banned
Dead serious. I love Madoka Magica a lot.
I've rewatched it several times already. I'm buying all the GSC figures. Its an awesome series. Kyubey watches me sleep.

cajunator

Banned
Tailenders

This was pretty good. Don't get me wrong, it's a poor mans Redline but if your starting to have Redline craving and you've already exploited the Redline Pilot then I can't think of anything better than this to try and fill that hole
with a fucking awesome engine!

Was gonna say. that's REALLY visually similar to Redline.

Emitan

Has anyone else had issues with your profile pic on MAL not changing? It's stuck as some shitty picture I was using just to test something.

Gintamen

I hope to be mecha level 3 soon and possibly earn my magical girl merit badge as well.
Mechazawa
Mecha: level 3
Having watched over 60 mecha anime, you've probably became a robot already. Nice job, hero. :D

For the record, I use a 1-10 as a 1-10 scale. 5 is average and 6 and up means the show has merit. That said, I give myself a margin of error of +/- 1.
I would like to re-rate most of the list, but it's too much. Do you rate for enjoyment, animation/plot or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom