• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gintama OVA: Shiroyasha Koutan

1z7wm.jpg

That would be a great movie.

Just knocking out the short stuff out of the way before actually starting the full series. At the very least, very nice effort in putting in the teaser.

Nafe

For much of the movie I thought it was all just being abstract and mystical. They're on a fantasy train with fantasy rules, and such, like you said.

Right, exactly. To start with I was thinking the theme was more "check what you put in your tomato soup before you go looking at stars." Haha

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Gintama OVA: Shiroyasha Koutan

That would be a great movie.

Just knocking out the short stuff out of the way before actually starting the full series. At the very least, very nice effort in putting in the teaser.
Heh. I don't want to say anything, but... you'll understand when you get to the 200s. lol

K-ON!! XX Λ Core 10

This episode started awesome, then it got crap, then it got awesome again, then I felt blue-balled.

And then it got :firehawk. K-ON!! isn't the anime the industry deserved, but the one it needed.

yh6YVl.jpg

You know, if they wanted to milk the franchise, a Death Devil prequel would be perfect.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wakeup to see a mod was just a horrified as I was just before I went to bed.

Oh and his name is Hisler.

Narag

To be fair, that was in the original manga and not some out of place product placement. Hence the thank you note in the credits.

It works either way for me as the delivery was so unexpected even having seen that image on here before.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It works either way for me as the delivery was so unexpected even having seen that image on here before.
It's awesome product placement at least.

Saki side A 4

show is quite different from the first one. Glad to see familiar folks popping in here and there.

Do the 2 mangas ever converge?
No, so there's some speculation as to how they will merge since the sidequel is already ahead of the original manga. lol

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Kokoro Connect 03
This show is really weird tonally, and the first episode didn't really help. It often presents itself or acts like a comedy, but it's really just flat and serious drama the at other times. I get what they are going for with the drama stuff, and relationships between people connecting and breaking as they change perspectives with one another. Conceptually that stuff is pretty cool, and was handled decently in this episode. On the whole though the way things are written and the awkward direction leaves in far too much bad comedy that mars something with potential.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Is it handwritten like Jexhius'?

Wtf is this shitlist business? Is that the ignore list? I've never used it, and I never will! Real men face their fears, and their disagreeable co-members and forum posters.

I remember I was on Jexhius' hand written list though. No clue what got me there. Does that mean he never saw the avatar I drew for him? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom