• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafe

I have a question regarding the K-On! Seiyuu in Hyouka. It's not a big deal if no one knows, I was just wondering.

Okay, so as many probably know Chitanda Eru is voiced by Satomi Satou, who does the voice for Ritsu in K-On! It was then mentioned that the seiyuu for the others members of the music club would be voicing other minor characters in Hyouka.

First I recognized Aki Toyosaki(the voice of Yui) as one of the young girls during the onsen trip in episode 7.

Second was Ayana Taketatsu(the voice of Azusa) as one of the manga club members in episode 12. Her character is the one who comes up to Mayaka and asks who she's dressed as. She also has a line or two in episode 13.

Third was Youko Hikasa(the voice of Mio) as the girl who's helping host the quiz game in episode 13.

I hadn't heard Minako Kotobuki(the voice of Mugi) yet though so for her I decided to see what episode she might appear in. Apparently she also does the voice of one of the manga club members. I'm only really familiar with her voice for Mugi and I don't recall hearing it. I was just wondering if anyone knew which character she voiced and whereabouts it occurs in the episode?

Maybe she hasn't had any lines yet and that's why I don't recall hearing her too.

Ultimadrago

Tales of the Seiya Omega 16
Filler episode, stay the fuck away.

I keep forgetting that this show exists.

only hyouka can satisfy jex's umbrella fetish.

Xn86L.jpg

lewd?

cajunator

Banned
I think I need to place more priority on getting a new computer and donate this one to Science. Prefereably one with a huge case that I can place huge anime stickers on.

7Th

Jubei-chan 2 would be the best Umakoshi show if half of the episodes weren't absolutely redundant. I'm surprised they could make a 13 episode show feel so draggy.

El Sloth

Banned
At least we're not Kopimists.
Wikipedia said:
On April 28th, 2012, the Missionary Church of Kopimism held their first wedding.[10] The wedding took place in Belgrade, Serbia, between a Romanian woman and an Italian man. The holy ceremony was conducted by a man wearing a Guy Fawkes mask whose voice was distorted by a voice modulator.

The church said, "We are very happy today. Love is all about sharing. A married couple share everything with each other. Hopefully, they will copy and remix some DNA-cells and create a new human being. That is the spirit of Kopimism. Feel the love and share that information. Copy all of its holiness."
oh god

duckroll

I have a question regarding the K-On! Seiyuu in Hyouka. It's not a big deal if no one knows, I was just wondering.

I hadn't heard Minako Kotobuki(the voice of Mugi) yet though so for her I decided to see what episode she might appear in. Apparently she also does the voice of one of the manga club members. I'm only really familiar with her voice for Mugi and I don't recall hearing it. I was just wondering if anyone knew which character she voiced and whereabouts it occurs in the episode?

Maybe she hasn't had any lines yet and that's why I don't recall hearing her too.

She was one of the 5 generic members who had lines in ep12. You already identified Ayana Taketatsu, so there are only 4 more possibilities! Beyond that, you're on your own. :(

7Th

Jubei-chan 2 needed more of this and less poorly executed, draggy angst that needed everyone to act like absolute idiots to work:

GczOX.jpg

bdQSJ.jpg

3NY6i.jpg

Articalys

1st 292 Kirame Hanada @ Saki
2nd 281 Momoko Touyoko @ Saki
3rd 264 Nadeko Sengoku @ Nisemonogatari
4th 232 Sukoya Kokaji @ Saki
5th 224 Tsubasa Hanekawa @ Nisemonogatari
6th 221 Kurisu Makise @ Steins;Gate
7th 184 Sanae Nagatsuki @ Squid Girl
8th 159 Rika Shiguma @ Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai
9th 154 Cordelia Glauca @ Detective Opera Milky Holmes
10th 147 Mio Naganohara @ Nichijou
11th 145 Mami Futami @ The Idolmaster
12th 131 Hibiki Tachibana @ Senki Zesshou Symphogear
I forget, how well does this popularity translate into sales for the Saki series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom