• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
tumblr_m6jpv7LiyZ1qc54cio1_500.gif

tumblr_m6jpwzxjn61qc54cio1_500.gif

Good.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
*Looks at UltimaDrago*

image.php

Pfffft hahaha!

I'm kidding!

Honestly by this logic I'm the least trustworthy member of AnimeGAF.
It's true, you shouldn't trust me.

Anyhow,

Seems like ADV Sentai is falling back on old licensing habits.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Mondays are now AKB0048 and YuruYuri days. I'm like the opposite of Garfield right now!

See you on the other side.

/XX/

IT KEEPS HAPPENING! I TOLD YOU, BRO... and all that:

Sentai Filmworks Adds Someday's Dreamer's II Sora TV Anime - News - Anime News Network said:
Osamu Kobayashi (Kimagure Orange Road, BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad, Paradise Kiss) directed the animators at Hal Film Maker.

Sentai Filmworks Adds Someday's Dreamer's II Sora TV Anime - News - Anime News Network said:
Kimagure Orange Road (?)

Now that it was at last corrected they don't even check their own 'Encyclopedia' anymore!

Seitokai Yakuindomo 04
____Bear is always watching you.
I won't lie, this format is starting to wear thin. Sure, it's still amusing at times and it was better with having a straight man to reply back but it isn't really going anywhere with this. Maybe if I cared more for the characters or something.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Nazo no Kanojo X 10

Damn, son, what a freaking vampire. I wonder what the hell happens to these evil middle-school crushes after they're done ruining lives. Hopefully they all perish horribly.

Steins;Gate - 12

WHAT THA FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKCKCKDNDGVIFGVFDNVFDVBNFDIJVHNFDUPGVD

There is no gif worthy of my reaction right now

Well, there's one worthy of mine:

oWdxY.gif

madp

The Light of El Cantare
That spiritual pressure! He's on another level!

vzjTv.jpg

"No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even God. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in heaven is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom