• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

Yuru Yuri S2 1

Well I managed to finish season 1 in time and liked it well enough. Now I expect more of the same silly nonsense from season 2, so I'll just sit down and start it and enjoy myse--

Wait...

gnvAZ.png

Who the hell is this?!?!

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Upotte!! - 10 [END]

FNC is mad pissed.

This episode had more action than the collection of the 9 episodes that came before it. It's disappointing that the gunfight lasted the entire episode, as I was hoping for/expecting some funny/yuri moments to close it out. While it had its moments, this is not a show I would recommend to any person.

Yuru Yuri S2 1

Well I managed to finish season 1 in time and liked it well enough. Now I expect more of the same silly nonsense from season 2, so I'll just sit down and start it and enjoy myse--

Wait...

Who the hell is this?!?!

I am looking forward to seeing another season's worth of these jokes.

Dresden

Animegaf is going to be carved up into Duckrollandia and Hitokageny.

All we can do now is hope we pick the winning side.

Tari Tari 01
KSukW.gif

I think I would keep watching this show for all that Enoshima scenery now that Tsuritama is over.
But besides that, it's not a bad slice of life. I'm liking that there seems to be a goal that they all have, so having some progress is pretty nice. By the end I was able to at least tell apart I think the five main characters apart so that's pretty cool. The characters aren't bad or at the very least not obnoxious. I guess at the very least this first episode exceeded my low expectations for it.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
To the people posting GIFs of shows: Are you making those yourselves or are you grabbing them from somewhere? Just curious.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Patriotic citizen of Hitogeny here, though filthy K-ON immigrants can get out.

Taking our jerbs.

To the people posting GIFs of shows: Are you making those yourselves or are you grabbing them from somewhere? Just curious.

Half/half. Some I do make myself, some I shamelessly steal from tumblr. Usually depends if I see a gif'able scene while watching the show.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I can't understand your Indian moe accent!

Narag

More on a mechanical level. Utena fights -> Dios summon -> Finishing blow. Also certain common traits that will be shown later.

Ah, I get you now. Was this the most proto-Utena series? Plucky pink haired protags speech in 128 about sometimes needing to get on your own white horse to find your prince had me wondering!

Welcome to the NHK 13

Well that was quite depressing.
Even the attempt at trying to inject some comedy couldnt help to make this from a sad and distressing episode. Mass suicide and people just giving up on their dreams and aspirations are things that I do not never want to endure and that made for a terrible episode. The only glimmer of hope was, Sato decided not to jump based on, hilariously, Kaoru and not Misaki. Truly the only characters in the anime that understand each other and actually have a good relationship. Since Misaki has turned true stalker, Ive liked her even less than I already did. ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom