• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hito should convince Evilore to get a really moe anime avatar for like a day. If that annoying avatar thread wasn't so old and locked, I'd say he should just post "sup" in there.

Nafe

Is it that bad? I gave the first episode a watch and it seemed like stupid fun.

The idea of how the qwaser's manipulate the elements at the atomic level to make weapons or perform moves or what have you was actually a really interesting idea. The focus on using breast milk as an energy source to activate these powers was strange in how it was implemented though.

Emitan

The idea of how the qwaser's manipulate the elements at the atomic level to make weapons or perform moves or what have you was actually a really interesting idea. The focus on using breast milk as an energy source to activate these powers was strange in how it was implemented though.

Is there a non strange way to implement that?!

That's the best part!

wonzo

Banned
strangely amazing

Captain tylor 20

wafu.jpg

That swag.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Hito should convince Evilore to get a really moe anime avatar for like a day. If that annoying avatar thread wasn't so old and locked, I'd say he should just post "sup" in there.

I might just not be reading the right threads, but I kind of like Evilore being generally neutral on matters of personal taste. That's just being a good admin, I guess.

Lurky

Well to be fair, it was a fresh idea and probably sounded really good on paper.

I might just not be reading the right threads, but I kind of like Evilore being generally neutral on matters of personal taste. That's just being a good admin, I guess.

Not really. The guy has expressed dislike for quite a few things in rather venomous ways (modern anime being one of them).

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I tried watching it that the other day since people were talking about it but I can't do it. It's sort of disturbing the stuff they do in there.

RKB avatar would be harsh.

It's up to you guys. I'm ready for anything.

How long do I have to keep the avatar though?

Tomat

I'm not picking the image for the avatar, you guys have to. Wouldn't be fair if I picked it.

Nafe

I remember someone already had a Ro-kyu-bu avatar once as part of a punishment game or something. I think that was back last summer or fall. I don't remember who it was.

Tomat

You guys need to come to an agreement on these avatars, I'm too indecisive ._.

Jex

I remember someone already had a Ro-kyu-bu avatar once as part of a punishment game or something. I think that was back last summer or fall. I don't remember who it was.

Or so they claimed, but I bet they really enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom