• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sengoku Collection 18

This episode. I guess I'd put it in the alright category, I like my anime to make me feel good as thats what its supposed to do but this episode, definitely needed to go to my favorite fairy tail fan fic just to get cheered up again. This episode was just really depressing.
Suicidal girl, bad luck everywhere
and end of episode spoiler
Angel's untimely death right there right before the girl came to visiti :(

Oh and public transportation in new york city uses yellow school buses? most awkward things to see in anime

cajunator

Banned
Sengoku Collection 18

This episode. I guess I'd put it in the alright category, I like my anime to make me feel good as thats what its supposed to do but this episode, definitely needed to go to my favorite fairy tail fan fic just to get cheered up again. This episode was just really depressing.
Suicidal girl, bad luck everywhere
and end of episode spoiler
Angel's untimely death right there right before the girl came to visiti :(

Oh and public transportation in new york city uses yellow school buses? most awkward things to see in anime

Well that's definitely not true.

I cant see how anything in One Piece is down on Sailor Moons low level, even the worst one piece arc, Skypeia, is still better than sm.

I vaguely remember SM when I used to watch anime on German rtl2, my sister loved it along Winx club.

I loved Skypeia arc btw.
The moment when he kicked Enels ass and let that dude on the ground know Skypea really exists... :p

All this talk of avatars (still getting caught up from last night) inspired me to change things up a bit. Good of a time as any for some Haman-sama :D.

NewFresh

One Piece is better if only because Pirates > Magical girls

sailorx8jf7.jpg

I vaguely remember SM when I used to watch anime on German rtl2, my sister loved it along Winx club.

I loved Skypeia arc btw.
The moment when he kicked Enels ass and let that dude on the ground know Skypea really exists... :p

I didnt like it much in the manga though Im starting to finally get into the arc animated and thus far its been much better. Oda would be better writting for anime than for manga.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
it is unfortunate that you don't yet appreciate the madness that is oda's masterpiece
maybe 20 more moe shows and youll come crawling back!

I guess by madness you mean bad characters, bad art, bad writing, bad story, bad action, bad abilities?

I didnt like it much in the manga though Im starting to finally get into the arc animated and thus far its been much better. Oda would be better writting for anime than for manga.

Have you read the latest chapters in the manga? I put watching/reading OP on hold, I just dont want to wait a whole week for something new. And the things Ive heard, is that it will take a looong time before the manga is finished. :(

Have you read the latest chapters in the manga? I put watching/reading OP on hold, I just dont want to wait a whole week for something new. And the things Ive heard, is that it will take a looong time before the manga is finished. :(

I wish I could stock up on chapters and episodes like that, especially considering how little progress some of the episodes will make, or even some of the chapters.

So I finished Suzumiya Haruhi, it was weird, animation was good, story seemed interesting, but I feel like the series is not concluded. I watched it in the order from 2 and ended with ep9, that would be the broadcast order I think.

So, does season 2 conclude the series? I watched episode 15 to 17 and they're the same like episodes 13 and 14, is it the whole season a retelling with different animation?

@DTL: indeed, in the meantime Im erasing my backlog lol. ^_^

So I finished Suzumiya Haruhi, it was weird, animation was good, story seemed interesting, but I feel like the series is not concluded. I watched it in the order from 2 and ended with ep9, that would be the broadcast order I think.

So, does season 2 conclude the series? I watched episode 15 to 17 and they're the same like episodes 13 and 14, is it the whole season a retelling with different animation?

@DTL: indeed, in the meantime Im erasing my backlog lol. ^_^

Watch the movie as soon as you're done.

Me and Thoraxes are still keeping the good fight of not changing our avatars to a anime avatar!
My avatar felt dull so I threw in an anime'd blushing Nagase. Gives the thums up a new context.

Emitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom