• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should someone suffer though an absolutely terrible series?

jZJe4.gif

Nah, I'm enjoying the current arc of Hyouka far more.

A few months ago I would have said Fumoffu was my favorite KyoAni production. Now, having recently rewatched it, I think Hyouka might overtake it, depending on how it ends. (With the disclaimer that I still need to watch Disappearance and K-ON S2/movie.)

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
A few months ago I would have said Fumoffu was my favorite KyoAni production. Now, having recently rewatched it, I think Hyouka might overtake it, depending on how it ends. (With the disclaimer that I still need to watch Disappearance and K-ON S2/movie.)

K-on S2 is the superiorest show Kyoani has made.

jman2050

As a studio, having Hyouka as your best show would indicate a pretty pitiful pedigree at large.

Though of course that can be said for most of KyoAni's shows.

LOGH: Overture to a new war

Holy shit. This stuff is fantastic. Love the atmosphere, and how the actual war is nearly irrelevant but everyone with their agenda... Music fits so well, makes war seem like a chess match or something. Can't wait to dig into the show when i get back home.

I do hope the show doesn't get repetitive though. the 2 movies seem to hit similar beats.

Theonik

I didn't really like Air.
I haven't watched it or any of their early Key stuff. Maybe I should for educational purposes.

I've never heard of anyone not liking Nichijou
Tons of those people here :(

I can make a whole list!

Funny how that works.
So are we going to admit how laughably subjective that notion is and that the only objective notion is that their anime are well produced?

jman2050

So are we going to admit how laughably subjective that notion is and that the only objective notion is that their anime are well produced?

Wasn't this obvious?

I will nonetheless exercise my right to point out how boring most of their shows are!

-Minsc-

The news post isn't up yet so I can't exactly be sure what they are talking about. Though from what I see it could be the next Yu-Gi-Oh.

i-N67jjf6-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom