• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
There is no ranking too long or too irrelevant to be worth doing.

*breathes in*

Sengoku Collection girls ranking:

Ashikaga Yoshiteru > Ageha > Yagyuu Sekishuusai > Houjou Soun > Uesugi Kenshin > Hiraga Gennai > Sen no Rikyuu > Katakura Kojuurou > Ootani Yoshitsugu > Takahashi Jun > Sugitani Zenjubou > Maeda Keiji > Date Masamune > Mogami Yoshiaki > Fuuma Kotarou > Oda Nobunaga > Miko Trio > Taigen Sessai > Toyotomi Hideyoshi > Tokugawa Ieyasu > Imagawa Yoshimoto > Matsunaga Hisahide > Liu Bei > Matsuou Bashou > Tsukahara Bokuden > Ai > Naoe Kanetsugu

You have a thing for crybaby androphobes?

I haven't seen this show past episode 3. How do you do it Madpierrot?

trejo

*breathes in*

Ashikaga Yoshiteru > Ageha > Yagyuu Sekishuusai > Houjou Soun > Uesugi Kenshin > Hiraga Gennai > Sen no Rikyuu > Katakura Kojuurou > Ootani Yoshitsugu > Takahashi Jun > Sugitani Zenjubou > Maeda Keiji > Date Masamune > Mogami Yoshiaki > Fuuma Kotarou > Oda Nobunaga > Miko Trio > Taigen Sessai > Toyotomi Hideyoshi > Tokugawa Ieyasu > Imagawa Yoshimoto > Matsunaga Hisahide > Liu Bei > Matsuou Bashou > Tsukahara Bokuden > Ai > Naoe Kanetsugu

I think you may have a problem.

*breathes in*

@_@

You're pushing the relevance of this.

Narag

Mazinkaiser 7

Finally what I came for! Opening with a Big Damn Heroes moment is a sure way to get on my good side too.

RIcrYl.png

YMjg7l.png

SBbC4l.png

That's the stuff.

g24CUl.png

Fuckin' A.

Lovely show with super robots doing super things. I had a great time with it but there's no denying there's a fanwank quality to it. It has some objective issues that keeps it from being truly special sadly. Inconsistent tone, occasional sketchy animation, and some poor direction of the action most notably. The grim->comedic->grim episode progression was really sort of weird given how short the series was and left it feeling unbalanced. The biggest problem I take away from it was how by-the-numbers it was. It hits the right notes but it's sort of passionless as it does. A show like this is the kind of thing where you're given carte blanche to do your own thing and define the show accordingly but Mazinkaiser never really managed that.

duckroll

Tari Tari - Episode 6

Wow. All those tears. All that emotion. Pretty good conclusion to the on-going Wakana arc so far. I liked how things got resolved, and I think it was a pretty powerful episode emotionally, with a good mid-series climax point for the series so far. Good stuff.

Tari Tari - Episode 7

Oh look. More dramaz. Choir rivalry dramaz. School management dramaz. Dieting dramaz. Misunderstanding dramaz. Drowning in dramaz. The musical part of the episode had funny reaction frames. Might need to use those in future... sparingly of course. I don't really like the build up phase of the second half of the series so far, but I'm sure it'll get better towards the end.

trejo

Vegeta > Piccoro > Krillin > Goku > Roshi > Trunks > Gohan > Yajirobe > Goten > Tenshinhan > Chaozu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yamcha.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Vegeta > Piccoro > Goku > Roshi > Trunks > Gohan > Yajirobe > Goten > Tenshinhan > Chaozu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yamcha.

That was certainly Bulma's ranking, at least!

In seriousness, it's kind of amazing that DBZ is probably the most mainstream anime to prominently feature NTR and it's played for laughs
and legitimated by the fact that if Trunks had never been born, Earth would have been fucked during the Cell saga!

Thoraxes

Friend's Mom > Student Pres. > Childhood Friend > Longtime Unrequited Love > New Girl > Childhood Friend's Tsundere Friend who only wants Her BFF to be happy (who probably also has red hair) > Weird Girl in some obscure club > Kouhai > The Girl who comes via NTR not imposed on by he person getting her to like him (he does this unknowingly)

Go_Ly_Dow

Tari Tari - Episode 6

Wow. All those tears. All that emotion. Pretty good conclusion to the on-going Wakana arc so far. I liked how things got resolved, and I think it was a pretty powerful episode emotionally, with a good mid-series climax point for the series so far. Good stuff.

Tari Tari - Episode 7

Oh look. More dramaz. Choir rivalry dramaz. School management dramaz. Dieting dramaz. Misunderstanding dramaz. Drowning in dramaz. The musical part of the episode had funny reaction frames. Might need to use those in future... sparingly of course. I don't really like the build up phase of the second half of the series so far, but I'm sure it'll get better towards the end.

Glad I'm not the only one who finds all these dramaz to be enjoyable!

Nothing beats a good old fashioned misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom