• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Love-ru 15
fr8KW.png

:I
They all took the fact that she's an alien pretty well. Almost too well.
Well whatever, dinosaurs and amazons!
9pulx.png

Japan's adaptation of King Kong

Theonik

omg your avatar i wanna hug it
Thanks, I'm planning to change it though. (with a presumably cuter one!)

it's drm free so you know what needs to be done!
The game must be destroyed. The game was made in the fires of Mount Fuji. Only there can it be unmade. The game must be taken deep into Japan and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came. One of you must do this.
You're mean!
It is just as duckroll predicted, the great CG apocalypse.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
One Piece - 532

This episode just reaffirmed my thoughts that Luffy will never have a girlfriend/wife. The guy is such an asshole.

wonzo

Banned
The game must be destroyed. The game was made in the fires of Mount Fuji. Only there can it be unmade. The game must be taken deep into Japan and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came. One of you must do this..
the game sitting on my shelf right now is testament to just how good it is

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
No more procrastination. Back to anime.

(Hey guise.)

Accel World 16-17

When Cartman needs motivation, every girl he's ever met shows up naked!

Who else does that? Oh, yeah: every men ever.

Theonik

Is such a thing possible?
Yes it is

Being Envelope is suffering.
Still posting from a public library/can't watch anime? :(
I should watch more HC tomorrow and post impressions
preferably when you aren't on so you have to shift through hundreds of posts to find them!
Oh good another Yui avatar user!
I was going to use the Yui one from the above posted picture but i'll probably go with Kyoko.

the game sitting on my shelf right now is testament to just how good it is
Is the game really precious to you?

cajunator

Banned
Hyouka 15

The Culture Festival is going great except that things start disappearing from various clubs. Oreki and the others seem to be able to narrow down the method but unable to catch the culprit. The vocaloid cosplayers are really cute. At the end Chitanda hugs an eggplant and thinks about things. She's so curious.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
That would result in every other woman in the world of One Piece being killed off, though.

I dunno, after being with Boa even Sanji would have to set his bar higher. Only competition I could see from that point would be the mermaids.

So yeah, Fishman Island would've been destroyed. lol

madp

The Light of El Cantare
That would result in every other woman in the world of One Piece being killed off, though.

Unfortunately, these days there are only other women in One Piece in the sense that all of the identical incarnations of Oda's female have slight variances in personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom