• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Guilty Crown 19

Thank god for Segai. He buoys the show when it's adrift in a sea of shit.
Of course this is the episode he dies which fucks that notion.
It's amazing. I'd seen the big action piece forever ago on youtube and even now with context it makes about as much sense.

9W5ell.png

Second best visual of the show behind The King Claiming His Prize.

Hyouka 15

NHlgX.gif

This show continues to be amazing.

Really like the word play mystery.

Everything still looks really nice and character development.

The vocaloid cosplay losers are still bitches.

duckroll

Early Fall listing time.

Magi (for the Duckroll hype)
Robotics;Notes
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Zetsuen no Tempest
Code:Breaker (maybe)
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
K
Kyousogiga
Hayate no Gotoku (whenever I finish the other seasons)

The duckroll hype is on Zetsuen no Tempest. Please get it right!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Guilty Crown 19

Thank god for Segai. He buoys the show when it's adrift in a sea of shit.
Of course this is the episode he dies which fucks that notion.
It's amazing. I'd seen the big action piece forever ago on youtube and even now with context it makes about as much sense.

It only gets worse from here dude. Only gets worse.

wonzo

Banned
Ro-Kyu-Bu! 7 "I'm In Love With Your Flower Bud"

on the bright side, they did seem to run out of elementary school girls that haven't yet had their breast size revealed in an eyecatch

please tell me it doesn't get any worse than this

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Rinne no Legrange 16
Garbage, just garbage. This episode had no sense of pace, skitting around frantically to push the story forward through bluntly convoluted means. Set designs were obscenely spartan, making pieces of the world feel like play sets rather than locations as characters were awkwardly squeezed together on the stage in the laziest fashion. Even the show's usual strength with colors seemed to be thrown at the window as garish and thoughtless mixtures overwhelmed scenes.

On possibly the only positive note, there was some pure electronic music again for once. It was short and unpronounced, but I'll take it.

Yuno what it is

Robotics;Note
Hidamari Sketch X Honeyoamb
Jormungand S2
Shin Sekai Yori
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
Girls und Panzer
Kyousogiga

7 shows on my list. not that bad

Fall hype?

Super duper hyped
Magi

Hyped
Jojo (only because Phantom Blood is just alright, would be in super duper for part 2 and above)
Zetsuen no Tempest
Robotics;Note
Hayate no Gotoku
K
To love Ru Darkness

Curious
Pyscho Pass

Hatewatch
Code:Breaker

Jex

Tari Tari 1-3

This one, on the other hand, I find quite boring on the whole. None of the characters are interesting to me and I couldn't care less about their plights or backstories and so far the biggest highlight has been a spaniard harrassing and stalking a young japanese girl.

The only reason that would get me to keep watching is to see if that one teacher manages to get laid or something and stops being such an unbelievable bitch.

Don't you have a heart full of music and stuff?

duckroll

We're doing lists again?!

Tentative Fall ducklist:
Magi
Zetsuen no Tempest
Robotics;Notes
Psycho-Pass
From the New World
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Girls und Panzer
Gyrozetter
Kyousogiga 2

Maaaaaaybe:
Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
K

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I dont but Tari Tari has choir stuff and I like that. Like Glee without the shitty lifetime drama. And with the addition of a goddess with a neat hat and a horse.

Have you seen the latest episode?

EDIT: Is it bad that I don't really like anything from the Fall season?

Jex

Hyouka asking the hard questions.

It's fun to see mini arcs within an arc - certainly being plot heavy instead of character heavy makes the show probably easier to watch for most people.

Don't think I didn't notice this comment, firehawk12. What's happened during this arc is that the show has become interesting and enjoyable, rather than painfully tedious. This isn't just because it's become focused on a 'plot'.

Chitose Get You 5

This show would be much better if it was about a psycho cosplayer that just popped up out of nowhere all the time instead of a dumb lovesick kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom