• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
It's one of those weird shows where the kugiloli is not annoying. :O

I've seen one example of that before and it was Taiga in Toradora.
Rie annoys the shit out of me pretty much everywhere else.

Other Ilya gif that was posted here:

PZB8S.gif

Speaking of Fate, I made it through the 1st 7 eps of Zero last night...great so far. So much better than I recall F/SN being. Love the art style and the tone of the series.

I've also been catching up on the Gundam SEED HD remaster. This must be the umpteenth time I've seen it, but Flay never gets any less irritating.

Speaking of Fate, I made it through the 1st 7 eps of Zero last night...great so far. So much better than I recall F/SN being. Love the art style and the tone of the series.

I've also been catching up on the Gundam SEED HD remaster. This must be the umpteenth time I've seen, but Flay never gets any less irritating.

which makes
her death
more glorious each time.

Captain Tylor 14

yuriko is still best girl. Is it a running joke that they can never actually get a single shot from their ship, ever?

I've also been catching up on the Gundam SEED HD remaster. This must be the umpteenth time I've seen it, but Flay never gets any less irritating.

I think shes better than Ralena in Wing.

But so far, only up to like episode 21 in Seed HD, Flay was annoying and got a little less annoying. She really only sticks out because characters like Natarle Badriguel, Murree Ramius, and Cagali are pretty kind of decent characters, if she does something to redeem herself then I would probably feel less agitated over Flay as the series goes on.

I think shes better than Ralena in Wing.

But so far, only up to like episode 21 in Seed HD, Flay was annoying and got a little less annoying. She really only sticks out because characters like Natarle Badriguel, Murree Ramius, and Cagali are pretty kind of decent characters, if she does something to redeem herself then I would probably feel less agitateed over Flay as the series goes on.

Since you are watching presumably for the first time I won't say much else, but Relena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flay/Fa Yuiry in Zeta (thought I'd throw that in there too) in my opinion. Though the latter two aren't bad enough to ruin their respective series they certainly try their hardest.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Well if it has the TeamSD seal of approval then I'm putting it on the list.

You won't be disappointed.

Well I started the whole TeamSD thing. Guess you can blame me.

:lol

Are you telling me you didn't see AKB0048 or you just want to rewatch the glory of it all over again? I certainly hope it is the latter otherwise I may have to start using TeamBillie.

When this first aired I was buried up to my knees with projects, presentations, and competitions during my last semester at my university. I saw parts of it back then, but I really had to make sure I had everything settled before graduation. I didn't pass it up willingly. So yeah, TeamSD is valid. :p

Yuki is so adorable! :D

Yuki > Tsuruya > Mikuru > Random girls in background >>> Haruhi

All the Haruhi characters are terrible, though. I can't really decide which one I like the least.

Thats a pretty good ranking.

That's not how you spell Fang-tang.

which one is tsuruya, fang girl?

wrong!

Asakura is the best!

And Kyonko

SDBurton

AKB0048 - 01 Director's Cut

Seeing Orine get so flustered at Nagisa's teasing was adorable.

If only Orine fell for it! Damn it!

While it was silly of me to think so, for a moment I thought
Nagisa was going to miss the shuttle and reach the try-outs in some other manner. :lol

SDBurton

Gokujo - 05

You can cure colds be feeding each other
water
mouth to mouth and inserting
ping pong balls up someone's butt.
Noted!

AY1gS.png

This show will be the death of me.

Even though this show is only 6~7 min per episode, it still delivers.

cajunator

Banned
Gokujo - 05

You can cure colds be feeding each other
water
mouth to mouth and inserting
ping pong balls up someone's butt.
Noted!

AY1gS.png

This show will be the death of me.

Even though this show is only 6~7 min per episode, it still delivers.

I forgot about that show and the yuri within. Not sure how I could have forgotten really.
These things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom