• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
There was a picture linked in IRC of a girl puking on a cat but the way it was drawn was really adorable to me. It was gross but still looked so cute with the cats reaction to it.

I think you're long overdue for some very serious soul-searching.

Dresden

jinrui wa suitai shimashita - 05

Has the same beats as the second episode, but it's just kinda dull. Lacks the fun or the weirdness of the first two eps and the direction has suffered as well since, with ep3 and 5 being the worst out of the lot, not to mention production issues. Guess I'll continue watching for now.

• I've gotten used to the way they layer these shadows but sometimes it just gets so bad. I wonder if the fairies are little robots with fanged mouths that they hide behind those red mouth covers.
    GmIvp.jpg
  • twintail mediator is illegally cute
    YZZ8B.jpg

cajunator

Banned
You need a break Cajun.

That's not cute, you have just a weird fetish.

Oh come on. I don't normally find vomit cute. Its normally disgusting. but the girl has a cutel ittle hairpin and is generally a cute design and the little cat has a face like "why did you just puke on me nyaa?"
I just find this picture adorable. You could show me a dozen more drawings of characters vomiting and I wouldn't find it cute at all. Its just the combination of elements in this that is just so great.

irresponsible captain tylor 4

hahaha. Show does get quite infuriating at times, but payoff is good. Hope they mix it up somewhat though or things can get quite dull and annoying easily.

Texhnolyze 6
Alright,
killing the hooker and then pumping a fully loaded gun into her pimp
wasn't a terribly swell thing to do, but Cyborg Freddie Mercury is really starting to give me the heebie-jeebies now. I still find myself liking him, but I expect I will come to regret that.

Suddenly: fuck YES! FINALLY! PAYBACK'S A GENDER-NEUTRAL PERSON OF SIGNIFICANT FRUSTRATION!

WHY

(I think this is the first time I've been thrilled by
someone getting their face savagely beaten into a bloody pulp.
Well played, Texhnolyze.)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Gokujo - 01

So, another show that had 'yuri' as one of its tags.

This show even gave me a full on lesbian who gets nosebleeds at anything yuri related. Thank you whoever responsible! Thaaaaaank yooooooou!
Well if it has the TeamSD seal of approval then I'm putting it on the list.

We are all Anonymous.
Apparently I ooze Britishness so I really can't hide it. Probably like how people realise I'm a Nintendo fan in real life even if I never mention it.

Guess the Mario hat gives it away.

Sure, but it's the unfortunate truth that the English language is not equipped to handle gender ambiguity. You've got to be a he or a she, and people pick one based what can be deduced or assumed.
I just assume everyone is male because I'm living in a 90s stereotypical world wide web.

my gender is alien penguin catgirl.
thats all you need to know.
Perhaps online but that's not what I see when I look through the window.

But I am Yui
Oh so you were participating in Real Pic July after all.

I was a bear for last Halloween.
I was that shadow in the window looking at all the people below.

Hmm, I think I have a pirate eyepatch somewhere. Those are moe, right?
Medical eyepatches only. Sorry.

I just assume everyone is their avatar.
Hmmm. Looking at my previous avatars I must have come off as a bit of a nutter.

No! I'm actually a lesbian ;~;
Well I started the whole TeamSD thing. Guess you can blame me.

*yuri sense tingling*

SYwos.png

Is this yuri I see?!

*adds to list*
Are you telling me you didn't see AKB0048 or you just want to rewatch the glory of it all over again? I certainly hope it is the latter otherwise I may have to start using TeamBillie.

So, did Kawamori always intend for their to be more yuri undertones or did the studio slap them in there because they thought it would drive sales?
If that's the case then its one studio decision I approve of.

If someone wants suffering they should watch Now and Then, Here and There.
I always read this is the voice of the late great Sir Jimmy Savile.

Fine, I get it. you guys want to see it.

NSFW
Nice.

First anime character art for Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA:

s1_31253s.jpg

There are so many variations of Rin's character appearance that yet another one isn't much of a surprise. Prisma Illya and Prisma Miyu are wearing their Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei costumes, which hopefully means they are planning to cover both the first series and 2wei. They would probably need 2 cours for that though. I wonder if they will bother with a longer series length for this. Judging from how well the first two series sold and the third series (Drei) has begun publication, I'm hoping for 2 cours.

cajunator

Banned
First anime character art for Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA:

s1_31253s.jpg

There are so many variations of Rin's character appearance that yet another one isn't much of a surprise. Prisma Illya and Prisma Miyu are wearing their Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei costumes, which hopefully means they are planning to cover both the first series and 2wei. They would probably need 2 cours for that though. I wonder if they will bother with a longer series length for this. Judging from how well the first two series sold and the third series (Drei) has begun publication, I'm hoping for 2 cours.

When Deen makes a cuter looking Ilya, you know something is wrong.

Texhnolyze 7
jbmAkt2bhFYFVh.jpg

Freddie, you magnificent bastard!
This part of his plan was pretty obvious, but it seems there's more to it, and I really want to see how far he takes this.

Caim appears to be the very embodiment of Freddie's desire:
man reduced to its most primal, chaotic nature
. The end of the episode seemed to indicate that their paths are now crossing, but it seems a bit early for that.

Ran tends to be creepy, but she's pretty moe when she's asleep~

As an aside, I've suddenly become intensely aware of how often I use the word "seem." This is going to drive me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom