• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |OT3| only manly sports allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
gives 'tie the knot' a whole new meaning

07Vizh3.jpg

Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 12
It was a fitting end for this series. The show was pretty decent but it was without a doubt stupid. Especially Maxi who's only purpose is that one joke repeated over and over and singing the endng song

TWGOK S3 11
A pretty solid rendition of the climax of the goddess saga. I can't want to see the ending

Nichijou 13-22
Still very funny. I enjoyed it great when Nano finally went to school and the two sets of main characters finally meet. I'll watch the final episodes after anime club

Hunter X Hunter (2011) - Episode 67

The introduction of that new girl character scared me. I thought this was about to turn into One Piece Movie 5 on me, which is ironic since I think her voice actor is Nami's as well.

Diabolik Lovers 01

This is pretty dull. Even being magically 14 minutes doesn't mean I'll bother watching it.

Hell, I started paying more attention to FF:ATB than this show, lol.

FrFr! ~Free! short movie~ 01-02

PyqDk72l.jpg

Makato spends half of this discovering what amount of water is needed to undress Haru. Cause you know, for science.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Well, Danger Diabolik is a Technicolor extravaganza about the coolest guy in the world, who likes to steal stuff while wearing tights and a mask as well as occasionally make love to his girlfriend in a giant pile of money, while The Vampire Lovers is about (what else) lesbian vampires, so I got exactly one word of my prediction correct. Shame, really, as my version was obviously better.

Indeed, now to watch the MST3K version of Danger Diabolik to erase the memories of the shitty anime.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
At least when duckroll hypes things we know its coming from a genuine place. That he's excited to watch those BONES shows.

7th is only excited for all the MADs it will produce.
I can't say anything bad about 7th because he believes in the power of the female protagonist!

Syrinx

Monogatari S2 5

I don't really get it. The tiger, who is a manifestation of the overflow of envy inside of Hanekawa, much like the cat is a manifestation of her stress, was born of seeing her "parents" in a cafeteria eating breakfast together. I'm struggling to understand how this represents envy. The best I can think of is that she felt the two of them had decided, in a way, to become a family again and she was jealous that she couldn't also be a part of it.

Anyway, it all works out, and Hanekawa even confesses to Araragi for the first time (to inevitably be rejected because she's all right but no Senjougahara), and she even cries. That's the first time she's shown that side of her. And her new hair looks awesome; she should stop dying it. And she has her own room in the new house. With as little as her family seems to want to do with her, I'm surprised she didn't have one to begin with.

Shergal

Let's take a moment to remember a relevant quote by a recently retired master:
When we compare a man in action and a girl in action, I feel girls are more gallant. If a boy is walking with a long stride, I don't think anything particular, but if a girl is walking gallantly, I feel "that's cool."

Phi Brain 9

Pretty exciting episode, watching Kaito, Gammon, and Nonoha both cross dress was hilarious, seeing Ana win when he wasn't even entered was the best. The actual puzzle was intense and shows just how deranged some of these POG givers are. I felt pretty smart that I was able to "solve the puzzle" and "come to the same conundrum" Kaito in that
the puzzle was unsolveable in due to withheld information
. Not that it's super surprising but the reveal that the principal and the class president
are actually members of PoG who are part of a group fighting against the death game members was nice

In 200 years, people will still consider Hajime to be the best shounen protagonist ever written.

I don't know If I'd count her as hot-blooded. She's just kind of happy all the time.

Besides, you can't compete with Hibiki this season. If it wasn't for KLK, she'd be hot-blooded female protag of the year.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Fujyoshi power!

Wait she really married the dog? Someone got paid to write/draw that?

http://i.minus.com/ibwC2FB9hYm24t.gif
It was all a book she was writing.

I don't know If I'd count her as hot-blooded. She's just kind of happy all the time.

Besides, you can't compete with Hibiki this season. If it wasn't for KLK, she'd be hot-blooded female protag of the year.
Between Symphogear and Railgun, I can't take shows where the villains are evil simply for the sake of being evil anymore. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom