• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |OT3| only manly sports allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagami

It's weird looking at anime sales after getting used to game sales in the Media Create threads. A ~30k debut week would be considered incredibly poor for all but the most niche titles.

Media Create Sales: Week 25, 2013 (Jun 17 - Jun 23)

10./00. [PSP] Ro-Kyu-Bu! Lost Secret <ADV> (Kadokawa Games) {2013.06.20} (¥6.090) - 9.282 / NEW

Yet somehow they're making a third one, now on Vita.
I wonder what kind of budget they have for these.

Mushibugyo - 24

Jinbei impresses yet again by how quick he doesn't understand simple things.
Mugai rocks. and sanada yukimura is still great as a main antagonist.That reveal was the answer as to why he didn't do a thing when he was aware of the plan .

That flashback was actually really good.
The sad revelation that she killed her parents without being aware of it thanks to an unfortunate chain of events was something i didn't anticipate.
But that scene in the well was great ..the rest will be predictable now. This still make me anticipate the innavitable awakening next week

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Another 4

People getting so fucked up. I can only imagine how they up the next one. I should just watch it on mute with some death metal going. That'd be fun. Better than dealing with how stupid everyone is.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The second game reuses some assets from the first one (which has me wondering if the Vita one is going have parts that look like upscaled PSP graphics) but not from other media.
"I can imagine, 200 years from now, like our reading of Dickens, the game will be regarded as a catalog of our contemporary travails, an accelerated reality bearing more truth than just gazing at our own reflection."
Famitsu review of the Vita game. 40/40.

Fall-2013-Anime-Chart2.jpg

For me I think I'll be checking out

Magi Season 2
Pupa (most anticipated -- been avoiding the manga).
Magi no Asukara
Golden Time
Coppelion

Lupin III: The Secret of Mamo

Posting this right after watching it on Hulu. Talk about the shit hitting the fan; I mean... god damn. The overly cartoony/wacky antics of Lupin definitely fits him better than what the Fujiko Mine series was doing. The voice acting was pretty good, too (I was actually surprised that the dubbed version was on Hulu). I don't know why Zenigata had some sort of redneck accent, but it actually worked and was incredibly hilarious. But still... holy shit, that was fun.

...and Pupa is getting an anime? Why didn't I hear about this?

Narag

Lupin III: The Secret of Mamo

Posting this right after watching it on Hulu. Talk about the shit hitting the fan; I mean... god damn. The overly cartoony/wacky antics of Lupin definitely fits him better than what the Fujiko Mine series was doing. The voice acting was pretty good, too (I was actually surprised that the dubbed version was on Hulu). I don't know why Zenigata had some sort of redneck accent, but it actually worked and was incredibly hilarious. But still... holy shit, that was fun.

I keep wanting to pick up the discotek release (I think it's out anyhow) to finally hear that JAL dub version.

Syrinx

Love Lab 6

Oh hey it's dudes. I forgot about them. But girly Riko sucks ass.

The student council looks pretty fucked right now. Destroy all records of the love lab and nuke Huggy immediately.

Hakkenden Touhou Hakken Ibun 24

Being what I hope is the final arc, there isn't much build up going on. Though I guess next week will have all the action and dear god, hopefully all the answers.

zeroshiki

From 2ch:

BD
*2 17444 Free! Vol 1
*3 14489 Dragonball Movie LE
*5 *5659 Dragonball Movie
12 *1227 Index Movie
19 **901 Attack on Titan
20 **863 Anohana Box

DVD
*5 13534 Dragonball Movie
*6 10857 Free!
*7 10791 Dragonball Movie LE
12 *2556 Usavich
13 *2471 Totoro

Apparently, vol2 and vol3 of Free! comes with concert/event tickets or something too so it will probably sell more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom