• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

TheChits

This game
KuGsj.gif

CassSept

I replayed Philosopher's Stone a few years back and the hitboxes were just terrible, the game was so janky.

Sweet soundtrack by Jeremy Soule though.

KevinCow

Banned
Does the stream keep freezing for anyone else?

On the PS4 app, it keeps freezing the video for like 30 seconds while the audio keeps going, then the video and audio will both cut out for a second and then come back in.

On the PS4 browser, it just froze after a minute and didn't ever catch up.

On my Surface, it doesn't run at a decent framerate because my Surface is shit.

So basically I have no good way to watch this shit right now.

verbatimo

Does the stream keep freezing for anyone else?

On the PS4 app, it keeps freezing the video for like 30 seconds while the audio keeps going, then the video and audio will both cut out for a second and then come back in.

On the PS4 browser, it just froze after a minute and didn't ever catch up.

On my Surface, it doesn't run at a decent framerate because my Surface is shit.

So basically I have no good way to watch this shit right now.

My stream also lags quite badly and I have to restart the browser every 20-30 min.

I don't recall former SGDQ and AGDQ2016 had this much problems.

TheContact

Wow this snuck up on my this year. Turned on twitch and saw it started already. The games list is pretty cool this year too. GDQ ftw

My stream also lags quite badly and I have to restart the browser every 20-30 min.

I don't recall former SGDQ and AGDQ2016 had this much problems.

Happened to me too. Stream and the whole Browser Window got really laggy after an hour. Had to close it and restart stream.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Wow this snuck up on my this year. Turned on twitch and saw it started already. The games list is pretty cool this year too. GDQ ftw

I went a bit through that motion today. I knew it was starting soon and that I would miss A Link Between Worlds today, but it's great to go back home after a long day and realize it's there waiting for me to throw on since I almost forgot.

Good times for the rest of the week. My weekend of being a sloth has been anticipated.

NIN90

I'm not liking the schedule site this year. It's generally missing concrete information about each run like if it's a race or if there are any donation incentives.

Mendrox

Two of my notebooks die after 20-30 minutes of watching the stream this year. I don't have any problems with other streams. As soon as I join another chat nothing happens anymore.

LordAlu

I'm not liking the schedule site this year. It's generally missing concrete information about each run like if it's a race or if there are any donation incentives.
They've split all that information off this year into separate areas for prizes and donation incentives, although it's odd they don't at least link to them from the schedule.

Two of my notebooks die after 20-30 minutes of watching the stream this year. I don't have any problems with other streams. As soon as I join another chat nothing happens anymore.
Try this link - you don't get chat, which seems to help some people.

https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=gamesdonequick

Top Bottom