• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

The guy reading out the donation comments right now seems to really be slurring his words. Hard to tell what he's saying half the time.

Oidisco

Finally got to watch Tropical Freeze and it was soooo goooood!

I used to run the game back before my wrists went to shit, and seeing Enkay and Moomoo's rough world 5 and 6 isn't remotely surprising. I did the safest of safe strats in my runs and I'd still usually mess up worse than what they did in the race.

The commentary was fantastic as well. Ghoul and Jhobz did a great play-by-play and muncha would chime in with a few facts about the levels, worked really well.

Kinda makes me want to do runs again.

Finalow

caveman delivering as usual, this time with The Rapid Angel.

attacking the cat at the beginning actually gives you the BAD ending. and there is a bush which throws cats at your enemies.

A+

So did something go over time? Schedule says Link's Awakening starts in a minute, but they don't seem like they're close to done with ratchet and clank

Sweet run but I was hoping for the PS4 version. Other then that, bring on Bioshock. It's been a long time since I played that game so, I'm excited to go through it again in the form of watching a speedrun. Zelda should be great as well.

illusionary

Sadly, full-time employment isn't exactly compatible with following the majority of the marathon, but I'm very pleased to see that I'm just in time for the pair of Zeldas, now that I finally get back to the stream for a few hours this evening.

KevinCow

Banned
"Lol, listen to our references to our HILARIOUS inside jokes that nobody watching this will understand! A stream with over 100k viewers is clearly the best time to make these dumb jokes!"

Top Bottom