• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

jediyoshi

"Lol, listen to our references to our HILARIOUS inside jokes that nobody watching this will understand! A stream with over 100k viewers is clearly the best time to make these dumb jokes!"

You are overestimating the amount of general commentary that fills up an hour and a half.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Oh, are they doing Four Sword Adventures right now? I LOVED that, played it a lot with friends, we were some of the people who chipped out for those Gameboy Advance connector cable things, but Four Swords Adventures and Crystal Chronicles were great and worth it to play with friends/siblings.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
The run itself is fairly unexciting, I agree. They are doing a good job skipping segments a lot of many of the levels, however, and a lot of tricks. I don't exactly know why there, maybe it's the energy?

Ultratech

The run itself is fairly unexciting, I agree. They are doing a good job skipping segments a lot of many of the levels, however, and a lot of tricks. I don't exactly know why there, maybe it's the energy?

It really shines in Multiplayer with all the chaos and everyone fighting and whatnot.

Watched pokecapn and co. when they played through the game 4-player style; it's got some pretty funny moments.

RagnarokX

I missed the very beginning, why is he bunny hopping?

e- well, he stopped now.

He did a cutscene skip that caused the game to constantly try to pull him back to the cutscene and the only way to get enough momentum to move forward was by jumping.

Mifec

WINDOWS
DANKMEMES.png

Top Bottom