• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

LordAlu

Super Mario Sunshine first? Might as well get the worst Mario out of the way first.
It's hardly the worst Mario game, plus SMS is a superb speedrun, with an awesome mix of glitches and movement. It's a great way to kick off SGDQ.

Yetee T-shirts are really disappointing for the event. Atleast at AGDQ they had the Good Hunter Bloodborne shirt, this event they have nothing that looks nearly as good.

Really was hoping for more Playstation games, guess i have to wait for ESA 2016.

espher

Did the start time get bumped for this?

I could have sworn I looked at the schedule yesterday morning and I was pretty sure it started at 12:30 my time.

Annoyingly this year most of the runs I want to watch start late at night or in the early afternoon while I'm at work.

Tambini

I actually think the last few years haven't been as good as the previous ones but it's still a good time and a good cause

Reminders to all to never ever go into Twitch general chat at any point in time ever.

And if you come in being like "Did anything cringey happen yet? What was the cringiest thing that happened? How cringey is it this year?" you probably don't give a fuck about speedrunning and are just kind of an ass.

PirateNinja

Neo Member
Really looking forward to the Zelda speedruns.

Also can you please add me to the chat. My Twitch name is thepirateninja132.

Reminders to all to never ever go into Twitch general chat at any point in time ever.

And if you come in being like "Did anything cringey happen yet? What was the cringiest thing that happened? How cringey is it this year?" you probably don't give a fuck about speedrunning and are just kind of an ass.

This comment is so cringey dude.

LordAlu

OP-update_zpst0afuuwi.png

• Links created for The Yetee now that their SGDQ section is open. They can be found under "Important Links" and "Merchandise".
  • Added the GDQ Twitter account to "Important Links". Follow it to keep up to date with when runs finish and start.

ps3ud0

I look forward to the daily highlights post to watch by whoever does it and thank you for doing it

ps3ud0 8)

Minyobi

I am far too interested in this line up to let it go by without chatting it up.
Can I get an invite?

Minman083 is my SN.

Menitta

So excited for Mario Sunshine. My favorite game of all time. I saw a speedrun of Sunshine last month and it blew my mind.

Sunshine IS better than Mario 64!

Really looking forward to the Disney block this year.

Could I get added to the Gaf chat? My username is untoldmagic. Thanks!

So excited for Mario Sunshine. My favorite game of all time. I saw a speedrun of Sunshine last month and it blew my mind.

Sunshine IS better than Mario 64!
Sunshine runs are so much more entertaining than M64.

I'm really excited for this, especially with Super Mario Sunshine as the opener.

If someone could add Weweregiants to chat that'd be awesome.

Top Bottom