• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

Reminders to all to never ever go into Twitch general chat at any point in time ever.

And if you come in being like "Did anything cringey happen yet? What was the cringiest thing that happened? How cringey is it this year?" you probably don't give a fuck about speedrunning and are just kind of an ass.

Twitch Chat = Best Chat. GreyFace

Conan-san

oIuhMVW.jpg

SGDQ!

qhl0rfW.jpg

But Mario Sunshine.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I love these guys, and major respect to everyone who participates and who gets good at this stuff

But man, I hope that we can move past using peoples "screen names".

LordAlu

OP-update_zpst0afuuwi.png

• Added Humble Bundle information. Links can be found under "Important Links" and more information under "Humble Bundle".

wtf, my chromecast is fucked, can't even stream from my laptop and streaming using the nightdev or mobile has the audio cutting out every half second

dis is bullshit

Every year I see AGDQ/SGDQ I think there is no way they can break their previous record donations but it ends up happening. Hope that continues this year.

Crayolan

I love these guys, and major respect to everyone who participates and who gets good at this stuff

Using their internet aliases allows people curious of seeing more of their runs to quickly google and find them. Google a runner's real name and unless they're already super popular you're unlikely to find them.

Recall

Then how would you find their YouTube and twitch channels? Do you really need to know them on a personal level?

Top Bottom