• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

Oh my god that was hilarious.

I feel bad cause people jump on runners the second they mess up even a little but that was legit amazing.

You could always watch the runs for...you know, the runs and not people fucking up and being embarassed.

Something to keep in mind: A lot of these runners run hours upon hours on their own equipment and are now being asked to run a game on a different controller, different TV, different machine in front of an audience of thousands.

Maybe a little perspective for all the mess ups.

KDR_11k

Man, I only tuned in because Humble has an SGDQ bundle and I got a mail about that, none of the games websites I read reported that SGDQ is now!

Vire

Also, holy shit the schedule for today is amazing!

Tropical Freeze, Demon Souls, a Link Between Worlds? What a great lineup, I might watch the whole day :x

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
You could always watch the runs for...you know, the runs and not people fucking up and being embarassed.

Something to keep in mind: A lot of these runners run hours upon hours on their own equipment and are now being asked to run a game on a different controller, different TV, different machine in front of an audience of thousands.

Maybe a little perspective for all the mess ups.

hmmm? the mess ups are part of it, i don't think anyone is being mean about it

Chirotera

Banned
Could someone invite me to the gaf chat? my name is, umm... Emp_poopfeast0
Thanks.

>_>

But yes, great run so far. I don't know why people get on these guys when they make a mistake, though. What they're doing isn't easy by any means, and all of this is for charity anyways. It's not like they're going to make a world record attempt during a marathon.

LordAlu

OP-update_zpst0afuuwi.png

• Added Something Artistic to the "Merchandise" section. They're donating $2 to Doctors Without Borders for every purchase during SGDQ.

Man sunshine was a low point between 64 and galaxy
Yea. While watching it I'm thinking it's not as bad as I thought when it launched. But I think why I dislike it is it's the follow up for Mario 64 and it's the one and only 3D Mario game for the GC. I probably would have enjoyed it more if this was the second Mario game to come out for the GC system. Ie a Majoras Mask release.

TheJoRu

Does anyone know if the Yetee SGDQ shirts are different for each day, or is it the same ones throughout the week? There are a few I like, but I can't quite decide exactly how many and which I want, so I'd like to wait a little.

Crayolan

Like it or not you can't deny Mario Sunshine still controls like a dream. Aside from Mario 64 nothing else comes close IMO.

Top Bottom