• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

ScribbleD

overtime.jpg

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
i'm sure this was super technically advanced for it's time, so much so that it's almost looped back around to being impressive again

jblank83

this little horn sound that plays in this elder scrolls arena game sounds exactly like the horn that plays in that old nickelodean show Figure it Out. the little chime would play when one of them would get a right answer on billy the answer head.

Elder Scrolls uses a lot of stock audio assets from commercially available sound banks. The door opening sound is seen in many other places.

lots of people online are mad at the trials run, suspecting it was sponsored and not disclosed.

Hahahaha, wow, people really believe that? Trials has been played before at GDQ events and it was fun to watch. It was just a shitty time-slot combined with a poor choice to play custom maps. Suggesting a game from 2014 that the runners play all the time is sponsored is ridiculous.

Gurrry

Elder Scrolls uses a lot of stock audio assets from commercially available sound banks. The door opening sound is seen in many other places.

that makes sense, i imagine nickelodean did the same back in the day

i know they also use that annoying ass nuclear alarm sound that is on every iphone now a days..

it used to be my alarm sound, now every time i hear it, i feel like im late for work or something lol

neshcom

Banned
Hahahaha, wow, people really believe that? Trials has been played before at GDQ events and it was fun to watch. It was just a shitty time-slot combined with a poor choice to play custom maps. Suggesting a game from 2014 that the runners play all the time is sponsored is ridiculous.

It isn't even the newest Trials game. It would be so weird for Ubi to push that XD

mrplaid

Can someone explain what's happening in the Elder Scrolls: Arena run? He picks up the piece of paper 17 times from the same dungeon and he beats the game? Whaaaaaat?

Alrus

Trying to make Oblivion happen like Doom yesterday, doesn't seem to be working :(

Can someone explain what's happening in the Elder Scrolls: Arena run? He picks up the piece of paper 17 times from the same dungeon and he beats the game? Whaaaaaat?

He explained it earlier, it's a glitch where every time you pick that item the next step in the main quest is considered done or something like that :)

Accoun

The latest patch of the game makes picking up the item complete your current quest IIRC.

shockdude

Watching the TGM exhibition now since I missed it earlier.
I'm so glad that Twitch saves the chat with their stream recordings these days, it's hilarious and it makes the experience so much better.

Luigi87

A glitch in the latest patch of that game that made a quest object respawn. However picking it up multiple times continues to advance the number position of the story key item, as opposed to resetting it, so he just exploits picking up that first easy item 17 times to make the game think he's completed all story objectives.

Top Bottom