• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

Inumbris

That glitch tour was awesome, I love how most of these seem pretty easy to reproduce. Tempted to try some myself after work :p

Also, Netch Jelly OP.

KarmaCow

It's pretty hilarious in these "you are the one true hero who will save world" type games, it's a bunch of random people who just gang rush and kill the final boss.

Glad we could all wash the taste of crappy Bethesda games out of our mouths with this classic.

keep-your-fork.jpg

Fallout 3 and 4 next!

Matush

Get ready to see how shitty engine is in Fallout 4. There are some crazy glitches in the run. Bubbles is a great guy, I watch his runs constantly.

Inumbris

It's pretty hilarious in these "you are the one true hero who will save world" type games, it's a bunch of random people who just gang rush and kill the final boss.

It's doubly hilarious that the guy who is supposed to be the ultimate evil and oppose the one true hero is just hanging out in a random field in broad daylight.

He asked the dude to read a donation because he fucked up something in the run and had to Alt+F4 and was embarrassed and wanted to cover the silence.

He wasn't being rude.

Twitch chat is the fucking worst. Fallout 3 runner introduced the anniversary of his transgender girlfriend and it blows up into hating assholes. Gonna switch to full screen instead.

Inumbris

Twitch chat is the fucking worst. Fallout 3 runner introduced the anniversary of his transgender girlfriend and it blows up into hating assholes. Gonna switch to full screen instead.

I almost always have twitch chat minimised, it's seriously terrible. This is just another example of how awful it can be :(

I just can't turn it off. Best case scenario I laugh, worst case scenario I'm still amused one way or another.
--

seems like lowering the settings on some of these games is more or less tradition coming from last gen gpus, because this is not lowest settings possible in F4, but F3 run may have been.

I just can't turn it off. Best case scenario I laugh, worst case scenario I'm still amused one way or another.

I'm the same when it comes to these marathons. It becomes VERY predictable though with what the chat will say based on what they saw so, it never surprises me with the shit they say. Sometimes there are a few winners though in-between the sea of shit.

Top Bottom