• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Squishy3

That song is really good :(

I'm still never buying Dancing All Night.
Don't worry, I'm the resident Dancing All Night ambassador. I've got everyone covered.

bmwOyvX.png

Cool. I remember you guys saying Part 4 and 7 being really good, right? With Part 5 being terrible?
What about Part 6?

Part 6 is my fave, but people criticize it for it's ending. Jolyne is the best JoJo, next to the Josukes, followed by the Jonathans. There's no "loser" JoJo in my rankings, though.

Part 6 is my fave, but people criticize it for it's ending. Jolyne is the best JoJo, next to the Josukes, followed by the Jonathans. There's no "loser" JoJo in my rankings, though.
The ending for part 6 really killed my Jojo hype and almost made me not want to read Jojo again. I vehemently hate that type of shit, to an irrational degree.

Whoah whoah hold on, I dunno about that. I'm just impressed at the animation.

Is this idol master stuff?

9 girls band together and start an indie Idol group in order to save their shitty school. There is plenty of cute girls doing cute things but I think* the music is really good and I like most of the characters

It's really divisive, and if part 7 didn't happen I don't think I could stand it either
I'm glad I read 7, I thought it was really good, but 6's ending stopped me from loving it. I seriously planned on never reading new Jojo again. I'm so against part 6's type of ending to it's very core, that no matter how well written or needed it is, I will always despise it.

croten

4th best as in 4th is best or part 6 is 4th best? That's actually not too good a thing in my eyes. Part 3 is ok, but I didn't like the first half of Part 3 too much. Hmm, all right. Cool. Kind of like part 3, apparently? Ending huh? I wonder why people apparently react so strongly to it. Also Joseph best jojo.

Part 6 has an ending that's for sure.

Numb

The ending for part 6 really killed my Jojo hype and almost made me not want to read Jojo again. I vehemently hate that type of shit, to an irrational degree.

The ending is extremely game changing which means that there will be alot of hate and love aimed towards it. I, for one love it because it brought forth part 7 which is one of the most original jojo parts.

Village

9 girls band together and start an indie Idol group in order to save their shitty school. There is plenty of cute girls doing cute things but I think* the music is really good and I like most of the characters

Huh i'll check it out, at least for that animation i guess.

But this reminds me of something else when is the idol show gonna come out when they are doing american esque pop songs and dances and shit.\

Would this be good, no god no. Probably be terrible, the first 500 tries. But the number of animu characters i can gif doing American dances will go up immensely

Squishy3

But this reminds me of something else when is the idol show gonna come out when they are doing american esque pop songs and dances and shit.\

Would this be good, no god no. Probably be terrible, the first 500 tries. But the number of animu characters i can gif doing American dances will go up immensely
i'm sure that a glee anime is in the works, complete with jane lynch speaking japanese

The ending is extremely game changing which means that there will be alot of hate and love aimed towards it. I, for one love it because it brought forth part 7 which is one of the most original jojo parts.
I really liked part 7, but I would rather it never have happened, if part 6's ending didn't happen.

I would enjoy an idol anime that focuses on hip hop.

Neol

There needs to be a dumb hip hop dancing anime where the dancers have there own over the top special moves. Can imagine a gureen lagaan style where a guy does 100 headspins with crazy ass speedlines everywhere.

Don't start the mobile game. This crack is too potent and evenly cooked to get off of.

And the day I see some animoo girls twerking and grinding on the dance floor is the day I start mass consuming animoo again.

Jman014

Lol

Anyway STRAFE®'s only at 77k out of 185k.

Yo Strafe looks pretty neat. I feel bad for the guys having to use laps as mousepads, though. Guess they don't have a flat surface to use the mouse on. But they enjoyed it so that's what matters. Hopefully the game reaches its funding goal.

croten

So do any of you who use steam actually organize your games? I just started making categories for the 200+ games I have.

Jman014

So do any of you who use steam actually organize your games? I just started making categories for the 200+ games I have.

I used to before I gave up when Steam would forget the categories whenever I'd switch between using Steam on my laptop and desktop.

I do, and now that they let you put games in more than one category it's way fucking easier to manage. I have a mainly use Favorites for games I love replaying and I have a "Play Now" category for a handful of backlog'd games. Then I just have them seperated into Singleplayer and Multiplayer.

I hide my humble bundle games I don't want in a category called ||Trash||, since the pipes put it on the bottom.

croten

I do, and now that they let you put games in more than one category it's way fucking easier to manage. I have a mainly use Favorites for games I love replaying and I have a "Play Now" category for a handful of backlog'd games. Then I just have them seperated into Singleplayer and Multiplayer.

I hide my humble bundle games I don't want in a category called ||Trash||, since the pipes put it on the bottom.

There is actually an option to just hide the game entirely now.

Top Bottom