• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Alfebit

Banned
yeayeayea

9kxElda.gif

What the fuck does NTR stand for.

What Goodwil said.

9kxElda.gif

Jman014

Well its not really stupid but anyway

Instead of playing like a good game like silent hill 2 for the first time I'm playing through la noire again. Don't know why either.

I never played SH2 but I thought LA Noire was ok. Would be nice f there were a Law and Order game like that instead of the bad point and click by Telltale. The existence of the Telltale game makes me sad.

semisonic

Banned
Valentine's Day, The thirst was real, she was charging 10$, We yelled at him for a couple hours and eventually he decided against it and got a girlfriend

I think the girlfriend might've actually been the girl he was thinking about propositioning.
Dunno tho.

I have never seen the thirst more real than it was that day.
As someone with pretty fucking good self control, I didn't even know that's how some guys thought. That was surprising.

LA Noire is my most hated game of last gen. It's... Everything about it. There's nothing in that game I enjoyed. Fuck that game. Fuck it right up the ass. I'm so mad I spent any amount of time on it, the only saving grace is that it was a friend's copy.

Holy fucking shit. I thought the madness of Setting up a Room, Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny were mind fucks on Rifftrax but Fun in Balloon Land is the most fucked up thing I've seen on there. Horrifying Balloon puppets, insane fish and lobster people and now a parade narrated by a drunken woman....I'm in shock.

Jman014

I love all 3 of those games. Very excited to play gta 5 again on pc in first person.

The part where it shits its pants is one of my favorite parts though.

Does GTA 5 have those houses or whatever that you can customize in multiplayer? Also did you see that the preorder thing on Steam gives you like a million dollars?!

Holy fucking shit. I thought the madness of Setting up a Room, Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny were mind fucks on Rifftrax but Fun in Balloon Land is the most fucked up thing I've seen on there. Horrifying Balloon puppets, insane fish and lobster people and now a parade narrated by a drunken woman....I'm in shock.

How did they get the tapes of my 5th birthday party?

Top Bottom