• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

cdB2hH0.gif

Even in my stupidest and horniest of days, I would have known that was a terrible idea.

It wasnt horniness that compelled me it was mainly the fact that I was in love with her for like 5 years.

That's like saying the 90s Spiderman Cartoon aged poorly...
90s Spiderman is THE SHIT, but I love the 90s 2D artstyle and grew up with it. Went back to it and it's alright.

Beast Wars I watched the first episode like a year ago and barfed. Early 3D animation doesn't hold up at all.

You comment led me to look for video of it online and what I found was that the Japanese app is way better than ours. It looks like you can actually do things with money and you can set up a setlist or something and play 3 songs straight and your combo and score carries over between songs

Too bad the audio is muted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwq8LbY20_4
Yo their G isn't completely useless, I'm jelly. I can see why they wouldn't bother with the app here but still tho give to use too
Woah, Deja vu.
Whut. Okay then

semisonic

Banned
Guess what, I was a fucking idiot with hopes that she would love me instead.
again I understand that I was a fucking idiot and I'm completely over her.

dude.
Holy shit. This feels like that time we had to talk fox outta
doing the thing with the hooker
, except this time we are way too late to stop you. Just so many bad decisions and reasons compiled one on top of the other.
Jesus christ man.

dude.
Holy shit. This feels like that time we had to talk fox outta
doing the thing with the hooker
, except this time we are way too late to stop you. Just so many bad decisions and reasons compiled one on top of the other.
Jesus christ man.
Well what can I say, I was stupid, Nothing really bad happened because of it, i'm happy, shes not in an abusive relationship anymore, everyones happy.
That's a hell of a regret to carry around. Least it's all in the past, you got the best outcome you could hope for after all that.

original.png

ive yet to watch all of Bebop.

Top Bottom