• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

One of these pictures in noncanon, I wonder which one it is.

fine
maxresdefault.jpg

semisonic

Banned
Nope. I've got no money. The only con I have any chance of going to is Magfest, since I go to school Maryland, and can get discounted tickets through my school's gamer symphony orchestra.

You have no fucking idea how much I wish RIT had one of those, as both a really strong musician and a huge game music fan.
So jelly right now.

beinfilms

You have no fucking idea how much I wish RIT had one of those, as both a really strong musician and a huge game music fan.
So jelly right now.

I'm not actually in it this semester (I took it off to focus on classes), but they tried live streaming the concert last semester, so if they do that again, I'll probably post the link on here.

beinfilms

My friend just called me telling me Chappie is huge pile of shit.

Apparently the movie feels like a Die Antwoord ad and that Yolandi and Ninja are essentially playing themselves

I wanted so much for it to be good... (just like I did with Elysium)

I guess I just need to go rewatch District 9 again, instead.

Ilvocare

Alright, it's 1 in the morning on a Friday, I've booted up vanilla Arena to continue Naoto's scenario.

Man is Best Friends comparatively the worst Persona-associated opening song.

Man Ya gotta appreciate P1 on being the first Persona game. It is the most unfocused thing and you don't know what to expect. I really appreciate that.
Alright, it's 1 in the morning on a Friday, I've booted up vanilla Arena to continue Naoto's scenario.

Man is Best Friends comparatively the worst Persona-associated opening song.
Hearing it now, its worse than the original P2 opening...

Top Bottom