• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

watch advent children instead.

Someone has not been watching a certain LP

I AM WATCHING LECTURES! LEAVE ME ALONE

Fuck yo lectures. Watch pure hype

Zenfalcia

I'd say yes, but get the PSX music patch. I love the new OST, but it does NOT fit the tone at all.
The choice is between modern Persona music (some of the best in the series) slapped into the old game, or the original appropriate music?

I think I love the new music too much. I think i like it better than P3/P4 maybe.

Ilvocare

Ok, even though I operate under the assumption that Naoto is no waifu, she and Kanji are fucking perfect together. Vanilla Arena keeps proving this.

Also I'm glad that I'm playing on Hell difficulty since this makes those "wow that was a close fight" dialogues actually have a semblance of truth to them.

The choice is between modern Persona music (some of the best in the series) slapped into the old game, or the original appropriate music?

I think I love the new music too much. I think i like it better than P3/P4 maybe.
The thing is... Very minor old Persona Trilogy spoilers
There is a musical motif in the PSX version that they reuse in P2:EP to great effect. I'm glad I heard it before that scene or else I wouldn't be crying during it.

I always enjoyed P3's opening a lot. Her engrish is worse, but I like her singing voice a lot more than the P4 girl's
Yeah, I like Yumi Kawamura more than Shihoko Hirata. Kawamura sings the remade P1 Portable OST, and she said it's her favorite OST to sing at concerts and stuff.
The thing is... Very minor old Persona Trilogy spoilers
There is a musical motif in the PSX version that they reuse in P2:EP to great effect. I'm glad I heard it before that scene or else I wouldn't be crying during it.
Ok, that's... actually pretty good.

Maybe I'd play it twice...

A moment of annoyedGAF

Why are so many Sony fanboys so much more unpleasent then other console/pc fanboys? And yes I get that my statement is filled with hyperbole. I still think it stands. Those The Order and Bayonetta port begging threads here on GAF and other gaming forums prove my point

Guys guys... let me be the last horse to cross the finish line and say:
Revelations 2 is the real deal.
It's not the next RE4, it's just a great RE game. They combined 5,4, and 1 and pulled a great balance of gamplay elements that should sattisify most any fan.
Also, no matter how on the fence you are, you gotta see part 1 at least. Talk about content worth the investment, chapter 1 feels like it should have been priced at $15, instead of $6, imo.

Fuckin Barry's in it too! Gatdamn.

ultimax

A moment of annoyedGAF

Why are so many Sony fanboys so much more unpleasent then other console/pc fanboys? And yes I get that my statement is filled with hyperbole. I still think it stands. Those The Order and Bayonetta port begging threads here on GAF and other gaming forums prove my point

You cant handle the girth of the share button

A moment of annoyedGAF

Cause the collective consciousness agrees that Nintendo needs to fail.

sjay1994

A moment of annoyedGAF

Because a majority of people on GAF own playstations, thus are annoyed.

sjay1994

It's not the next RE4, it's just a great RE game. They combined 5,4, and 1 and pulled a great balance of gamplay elements that should sattisify most any fan.
Also, no matter how on the fence you are, you gotta see part 1 at least. Talk about content worth the investment, chapter 1 feels like it should have been priced at $15, instead of $6, imo.

I'll buy it. But not now

Cause the collective consciousness agrees that Nintendo needs to fail.

I know Nintendo are stuck in their ways and fuck up at times (new 3DS shenanigans, Wii U underperforming), but I don't get the anger and hatred that borders on being homicidal and psychotic

The way some people bitch about Nintendo you would think they walked in on Shigeru Miyamoto banging their mother and their girlfriend.

I know Nintendo are stuck in their ways and fuck up at times (new 3DS shenanigans, Wii U underperforming), but I don't get the anger and hatred that borders on being homicidal and psychotic

The way some people bitch about Nintendo you would think they walked in on Shigeru Miyamoto banging their mother and their girlfriend.

500x_reggie_not_my_problem.jpg

weve talked about how Nintendo supports NTR when reggie stole that kids girlfriend by kicking his ass at amiibo smash.

It's almost like we're on a... gaming forum
472.gif

Alfebit

Banned

I wish it wasn't episodic so I wouldn't have to wait 2 weeks to play it.

Top Bottom