• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Ilvocare

I can't tell if Mitsuru and Naoto having this sick silent smug-off is the best or the besterest thing to happen. I'm almost inclined to take a picture of it.

Just in case.

Well, time to play some more Vagrant Story. God, this game is incredible. And Ashley Riot is one hell of a badass protagonist.

"Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements."

It's almost like we're on a... gaming forum
472.gif

Holy shit... the original troll face! Why didn't I see it before

I would if i had someone to play with

Playing with my bro... yeah, I think it really helps to co-op it.
Not to say that's the only reason to play it, for co-op. I hated 5, for instance. But ReRev2 has the good co op.

I wish it wasn't episodic so I wouldn't have to wait 2 weeks to play it.

I wouldn't mind having it all at once, but it doesn't really bother me.

beinfilms

In other news, I have now gone from getting one of my two closest friends in college hooked on Civ 4 to both of them. I fully expect never to see either of them ever again due to this.
I'll leave it up to you to interpret why, since it could be taken multiple ways.

Alfebit

Banned
Holy shit... the original troll face! Why didn't I see it before

Playing with my bro... yeah, I think it really helps to co-op it.
Not to say that's the only reason to play it, for co-op. I hated 5, for instance. But ReRev2 has the good co op.

I wouldn't mind having it all at once, but it doesn't really bother me.

I wouldn't mind either if I could play co-op with my buddy. Can't do that until online co-op is up.

sjay1994

I'm honestly really excited about it. I loved Rock Band 2 and Beatles (1 was ok, and I never played 3.) Guess I'll need to get all-new instruments!

I'm genuinely surprised its coming back, since I thought the genre was pretty much dead. Then again, Activision did just keep pushing out guitar heroes every year.

I guess the same thing might happen to COD and AC.

Ilvocare

Well now... (P4A stuff)
Akihiko literally just straight-bodied Naoto by calling her oppai fat. Shots have been fired, and by one of the only playable characters in the game without a projectile, no less.

beinfilms

I'm genuinely surprised its coming back, since I thought the genre was pretty much dead. Then again, Activision did just keep pushing out guitar heroes every year.

I guess the same thing might happen to COD and AC.

Except that, unlike Rock Band/Guitar Hero, there will continue to be games in the style of both of those.

Ilvocare

HOLY SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS

AKIHIKO AND MITSURU TOTALLY THINK NAOTO'S A DUDE STILL AT THIS POINT

LIKE I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT THEY ASSUMED THAT UNTIL NOW

HALFWAY INTO THE FUCKING STORY

...NAOTO WON THE SMUG-OFF THEN!!!

Zenfalcia

The NEO is but a tool to connect the sad sacks known as people. The good part is if you're dumb you can lose access to posting on the NEO
The other good part is all people need paid emails and need to be selected to get in.
Alrighty, the little puppy I found and took care of now has a new loving home

d7XaRdI.jpg
Conglaturations. How did you find it again? You said instead of your stick you got a box with the puppy in it.

Ilvocare

It's fine. Maybe it works better with the JP Voices.

Oh no, I'm not saying that it's written poorly, it was merely surprising. Since I've played P4 I can't see Naoto as anything but herself, but then I really thought about it, and realized hasn't she still had to keep up appearances at her police station? Not once did she do anything in front of Mitsuru and friends to suggest her actual gender.

Top Bottom