• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

PSA:

If you're still waiting on a PS4 for Bloodborne and you live in Canada, EB games got you covered.

From now til March 23, you can get the Last of Us PS4 bundle and get a FREE Playstation TV. This deal is way too good to pass up, so get it while quanities last.

See you in Bloodborne.

Oh shit look what I stumbled upon, a video of some freaking Frankenstein monster on Blood Borne. Must be some optional boss

giphy.gif

I can't believe you did that.

mike0dude

PSA:

If you're still waiting on a PS4 for Bloodborne and you live in Canada, EB games got you covered.

From now til March 23, you can get the Last of Us PS4 bundle and get a FREE Playstation TV. This deal is way too good to pass up, so get it while quanities last.

See you in Bloodborne.

im still too poor to afford it tho

PSA:

See you in Bloodborne.

Paul is that you?

Hehehe. Oh man. Classic. Sup frienders anything major go down, Oh and welcome juniors

We're talking about our favorite moments of the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy now I guess. Man that show was so great. It knew something that other shows nowadays just can't get. It knew when to just not have any sound effects or music for a joke, and it knew that there was comedy in misery.

Tako

We're talking about our favorite moments of the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy now I guess. Man that show was so great. It knew something that other shows nowadays just can't get. It knew when to just not have any sound effects or music for a joke, and it knew that there was comedy in misery.

I like the part with the exploding penguins and the tangelo bit with all those clowns

I actually love how the FF15 lock on system works. If you only hold it down for a little, it won't lock on to the enemy, but if you hold it down for a while it will.

sjay1994

Am I being too harsh on type 0?

The game is fun to play, but the intense motion blur, the sub par voice direction and lip synching is really taking me out of it.

Am I being too harsh on type 0?

The game is fun to play, but the intense motion blur, the sub par voice direction and lip synching is really taking me out of it.

The dub really didn't have to exist. It's poor quality but at least it's there.

I beat the game last night and overall really enjoyed it, though chapters 7 and 8 felt like there was a ton of plot missing and the final boss is the equivalent of todays modern day QTE final bosses.

sjay1994

The dub really didn't have to exist. It's poor quality but at least it's there.

I beat the game last night and overall really enjoyed it, though chapters 7 and 8 felt like there was a ton of plot missing and the final boss is the equivalent of todays modern day QTE final bosses.

I really enjoy playing this game, but this games story is flying over my head.

The only reason I remember my party members names, is simply because they are all named after cards. Except rem and machina

Ilvocare

Hey everyone, what's happening?

So... I decided to try my hand at Ultimax's Score Attack. I picked Risky A.

I'm at the 5th match against Labrys.

How the fuck did I even...?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Fuck this game. Spent 15 minutes trying to capture this one fucking fairy so I could fuse it with something and it decimated my party cuz I chose the wrong thing.

And I accidentally ran into the boss when I tried to go to a terminal to heal.

UGH.

Im bummed nobody was hype for Hells Angels instasynch

Would anyone be hype for a Justified instasync?

Top Bottom