• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I haven't been on Gamefaq in quite sometime, but I believe my online I id was RainSD on there too. I only visited the PS4 and Xbox one boards but after a while..they got to much for me.

No port begin here and definitely no console bullshit. You'll be banned quickly

Read the TOS:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390708

Know where your bounds are.

You need 300 posts and 90 days of activity to be a full member. Then you cam make threads.

That site that hosts Zero Punctuation
Oh, well I don't watch it, only seen a couple because a few friends are fans of it.

I haven't been on Gamefaq in quite sometime, but I believe my online I id was RainSD on there too. I only visited the PS4 and Xbox one boards but after a while..they got to much for me.
I still go on the boards sometimes to take a look, I don't post anything anymore. The main reason i'm still login on is the level up system thing they have.

sjay1994

I know!
MGR is another one for the annals of time.

5218952+_f31849dc67cb5b44798cdd9b16a5e71c.png

Rean

Except 4. And Portable Ops, but apparently that's barely canon.
I remember some from MGS4 like

War has changed
ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons
Brother! Its been too long.
I am lightning. The rain transformed.

but yeah 4 doesnt have nearly as many quotes as the others, and PO isn't really canon.

croten

Xiraiya's so old, he knew Burger King when he was just a prince.

Xiraiya's so old, his birth certificate says “Expired” on it.

Xiraiya's so old, his definition of "getting lucky" is finding his car in the parking lot.

Any of these doing anything for you?

You know he's not the oldest guy here right? Isn't Seraphis in his 30s?

To have and keep a S/O, you need money or the means to make a substantial living.

You might not need a lot of money to live(presumably) but your S/O might, your kids might, your dog might.
I'm gonna have to clarify what I said.

Enough money to live comfortably, I don't need obscene amounts of money.

Shhhh... Don't ruin the lore.

Money can get an S/O, but an S/O cannot get you money.
Not really.. jokes are hard.
You tried. That's all that matters.

Oh man....I can't wait for Croten and mine next Divinity session. Imagine walking into a place ruled by Caesar's Legion and they've killed or raped the former innocent civilians. They're not even physically hostile towards us, but still, the amount of killing and exp gain that's gonna happen is just making me so giddy.
K7uN6N9.gif

I completely forgot to play that game with sonic

oh well guess I won't play it for the next 3 months

But...but...if you're in a relationship with an independent other and you both have a career, you're both earning money to maintain a solid financial status.

^ Both people working decent jobs is more then enough money to live comfortably as long as you live somewhat modestly.
But think of all the things you can buy with obscene amounts of money!

I need to try harderer.

shhh...

I'm fine with what I have now, I should show you all what my room looks like sometime.
Define Obscene.
Between the two of us working having over $6,000/month.

croten

Oh man....I can't wait for Croten and mine next Divinity session. Imagine walking into a place ruled by Caesar's Legion and they've killed or raped the former innocent civilians. They're not even physically hostile towards us, but still, the amount of killing and exp gain that's gonna happen is just making me so giddy.
K7uN6N9.gif

Don't worry they'll get theirs.

Top Bottom