• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I've stayed off youtube and most places on the internet in general to avoid the BB spoilers.

I've actually been doing my homework super early just to make time for it. I don't even remember the last time I've done my hw early.

Zenfalcia

That was back when we were starting out. At this point, aside from minor inconveniences here and there, we're pretty much beating asses left and right. At this point, my mage is absurdly powerful and Croten can deal some sick damage as well, so not a lot of enemies manage to stand up to us. Yeah, we do occasionally damage each other (to be more specific, I damage the others), but I can pretty much heal them to full life immediately thereafter and it's never an actual problem.Yeah, pretty much.
Good job hurting your teammates.
Only a little.
So a lot?
Oh ho ho ho!

Emouse

The worst part is gonna be the 6 hours or so after it gets delivered that I'm too busy with school to play it.

Maaan, it's not out till the 27th here, I might get mine a day early but if I do I'll be at work, then I have to go out in the evening, and the same on the friday of release too, suuucks super hard

RainSD

Neo Member
Damn, that really sucks since it's just out in the open.

Do it like Double Dragon, at the very end you compete.
I think its best to lower your standards for what you consider are "spoilers" since not everyone will have the same definetion as you. My friend told me all of the powers you get on Infamous: Second Son because he didn't consider it spoiler, or my all time favorite one "I didn't understand the ending to Persona 3 so it's technically not spoiling.

I think its best to lower your standards for what you consider are "spoilers" since not everyone will have the same definetion as you. My friend told me all of the powers you get on Infamous: Second Son because he didn't consider it spoiler, or my all time favorite one "I didn't understand the ending to Persona 3 so it's technically not spoiling.

I am so paranoid with spoilers that if someone asks me about plot details I will not hesitate to flat out lie to them if it helps keep it a secret.

Its like episode 4 of Gurren. Super low budget.

That's what I figured. I doubt the whole show is gonna look like that.

It's fine.

NO ITS NOT
its not that bad really.

sjay1994

I considered the powers in second son spoilers.

Was really fucking annoyed when the review I watched had both the 3rd and 4th power in it.

sjay1994

I just learn to stop giving a shit about spoilers and enjoy the fucking game for what it is. It's not that hard.

Spoilers don't bug me as much as they used to.

Hell. If I am about to finish a game, but it is getting late/ I am to tired to play, I will look up the ending on youtube, then play the rest the next day.

RainSD

Neo Member
I am so paranoid with spoilers that if someone asks me about plot details I will not hesitate to flat out lie to them if it helps keep it a secret.

That's what I figured. I doubt the whole show is gonna look like that.

NO ITS NOT
its not that bad really.
I knew a guy who wouldn't stop asking me who the killer was at every major plot point. I ended up sending him a edited screenshot of Nanako admitting to being the killer.

It's hard to enjoy a game where the majority of the enjoyment comes from surprise.
The only game ever I feel where that even remotely applied was the big twist in Quake 4 when you're in the process of Stroggification...which was shown off in the advertising and was the only notable thing of worth in the entirety of Quake 4.

Besides, surprise isn't everything. Sometimes hearing about something in the late game is more than enough incentive to keep playing to get to that part. And that surprise ain't gonna mean jack shit on repeat playthroughs, so why stress it?

Zenfalcia

I generally do that. Doesn't work in close quarters, so I just don't use AOE attacks in those situations. That's why I'm saying that we no longer kill each other accidentally. Sometimes something unexpected happens and I just heal them back to health.
Glad you finally figured out a good strategy.
I knew a guy who wouldn't stop asking me who the killer was at every major plot point. I ended up sending him a edited screenshot of Nanako admitting to being the killer.
WHY WOULD YOU SPOIL HIM LIKE THAT!?!?
:p

Real talk.

I was actually going to stop watching gurren after ep 4 because I wasn't really feeling it. I told my friend, and he actually grabbed me and shook me and yelled "KEEP FUCKING WATCHING"

Glad I took his advice.
Yeah its great. I need to get back to watching that... Megaten games are getting in the way of me watching it. Megaten games are ruining my life.

croten

The only game ever I feel where that even remotely applied was the big twist in Quake 4 when you're in the process of Stroggification...which was shown off in the advertising and was the only notable thing of worth in the entirety of Quake 4.

Besides, surprise isn't everything. Sometimes hearing about something in the late game is more than enough incentive to keep playing to get to that part. And that surprise ain't gonna mean jack shit on repeat playthroughs, so why stress it?

Depends on the game. Some games are fantastic but I wouldn't do a repeat playthrough for.

sjay1994

I don't know whats wrong with me.

I've constantly been getting tired somewhere between 7pm to 9pm, and then I hit a second wind and I am fine for the past week.

Top Bottom