• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

NKuEwn6.jpg

Money that would probably have been better spent just buying Love Gems in the mobile game but I can't deny the Lily White hype

Oh and I got some other game about blood transfusions or some too but that is patching.

FTFY, and duh
Do we have enough titles to get a vote for the next thread ready? We're getting pretty close to closing this one out

Numb

Everyone is busy playing Bloodborne.
Just you wait. Me and Nic Cage will start our adventures soon and save Yharnam from the Plague.
Men_of_the_Wall_Plague.png

This tyrant MUST be stopped.

Xiraiya

Life Is Strange has been really good, I feel like characters way of talking has improved a little, or maybe I adapted to their quirks.
It amuses me Chloe has the same hair color as Beloved

Also, fuck that train part

"Bloodborne would have saved Nintendo"

"What would you rather have, faggy platformers or a bad ass RPG?"

"Never would see Nintendo make innovative game like Bloodborne. Miyamoto should follow that japanese traditon and end it all right now. He is done"

That last one was the only one that resulted in moderation/account suspension. First one was a harmless shitpost

None of these were on GAF.

Idk, some of the posts on GAF have been pretty awful. An example of Bloodborne being released.

Exactly. This is like hitting a homerun or scoring a TD in preseason. Sure, it makes you feel good, but it doesn't actually count. Talk to me when there's a good PS4 game that comes in a plastic box, is not a remaster, not also on PS3 and that is released between 11/17~12/27. Oh, Japanese games don't count either.

Jman014

Aww yiss Life is Strange episode 2 and Game of Thrones episode 3 out today and just waiting for me to play them. Today is going to be fun.
Life Is Strange has been really good, I feel like characters way of talking has improved a little, or maybe I adapted to their quirks.
It amuses me Chloe has the same hair color as Beloved

Also, fuck that train part
Good to hear. Looking forward to playing to playing it myself.

Gotcha, look forward to it. I'm curious if you think the game has replay value considering the low amount of weaponry and having no classes.

That one might have to wait, til I beat the game, but my feelings at the current moment is yes.
Man, I can't believe Bloodborne brought the jump button back to the O button lol.
It's the most glaring negative, outside of performance in my eyes.

Xiraiya

Good to hear. Looking forward to playing to playing it myself.

There's a segment in particular I think might trip up Matt and Liam a little bit because of stuff you need to remember before rewinding, and it ends up being a pretty fun but lengthy moment.

Basically Episode 2 puts the pressure on you with the ways you use your rewind, so that's actually pretty cool to see.

Also a theory I have that I told Beloved that made her bummed out because it was a "Aww fuck, that's totally what's going to happen isn't it?" moment for her, so I'll put it in spoilers, this is purely based on my thoughts from playing episode 1.

I think it's going to end up being that Max is the reason Rachel Amber disappeared and is actually the cause of most of the game's story, aside from that big tornado thing, I think it'll turn out that she went way back to the beginning and saved Rachel, especially since Chloe mentions "She was talking about meeting someone who changed her life right before she disappeared" and my first thought was "Well the only real life changing character is Max, right now anyway"

Tell me if it's good or not. I might be interested.

I think Liam is an Idolm@ster guy.

Will do.
Here is a picture of the mini figs with the vita box for scale, since I think that is something you are particularly interested in. They look good, The black spot on Nozomi's head must have been something on my camera. There is some imperfections with the paint job, particularly on where their belts meet the skirts and on Umi's ascot thing.
What the fuck.

WHAT IS THIS!? A RHYTHM GAME? WHEN!?

PG has the info

Emouse

If it was made in Japan, it sucks. That was his logic. Everything not made in the US sucks.

Its probably more a racism thing more than gaming tastes. He almost exclusively played CS: GO and TF 2.

Wow what an ass, you can always solve this problem with violence y'know
it's the best way

Yep. It apparently gets pretty heavy with sexual content which again whatever that's what the aim was but what the fuck is so attractive about a character that's designed to look prepubescent. And I don't mean that every female character has to have boobs that take up at least two thirds of their torso in size, that's actually another gripe of mine the other extreme of fanservice.

Japan finds big boobs really funny for some reason, I bet.

Top Bottom